How many people you have had sex with?

I’ve had sex with 8 women, but the number goes up if we are talking sexual acts not just intercourse.

It doesn't matter if you eventually find one for you. Which you will. We grow old and wrinkly no exception. And sex with someone you love simply doesent compare. In any way. Grass always greener is chemical illusion. you aren't missing out then. We are all so mindfucked by dopamine seratonin hormones cocktail produced. Once you "cum" the cloud goes away. And the glass of that cocktail in your neurons keeps filling slowly up. But won't forever be so simple. It will over time form many many many more new brances connections and priority thinking. much more complicated. that aren't sloppy as it is through puberty. Ok maybe I shouldt ramble like this I need to stop lol for real

Even sticking to one partner for a couple months to a couple years at a time, my female count is 25-30. Open to guys, but that hasn't happened. Put on a dog show at a party many years ago. Until a few years ago, my dear MissGinger had been more active, having several partners a week, but didn't keep count. She does remember doing only 1 female, and got a little crazy at a party once and ended up doing 12-15 guys in one night. Tried hooking up with dog owners here and on Beastforum, but they were all talk.

5 girls who I was in a relationship with.
3 girls who I hooked up with.
16 girls through "business" transaction.

(I need to improve these statistics.)

Well over 100 I have been in and out of the swinger thing for the better half of 30 years the crazy part is the women that I am with are the ones that I want to see get used and some of them were so good at it

800,900 women, 20 donkeys of all races, but I'm thinking of getting a mare horse as soon as possible

120 something give or take 10 or 20 I stopped counting after 100 and that was a whole so

Since others added I figured I'd add to

Like 30-40 dogs 1 mare and 1 Jenny

Last edited:
I know right. Who counts. Call bs on counting
I look at it as experience. I'd rather be with someone experienced than a virgin because I know the sex will be better. Of course, I don't want a disease, but I really could care less how many people they have been with.

I'm such a weirdo I want nobody to be with her but to be loyal you need to have checked all the grass is greener fields. Can't have it like you want. Know what I mean

I'm such a weirdo I want nobody to be with her but to be loyal you need to have checked all the grass is greener fields. Can't have it like you want. Know what I mean
Every other week I still sometimes falling asleep go oh I remember that encounter. Counting is bs and yah it shapes you

Back