How Many People do You Chat With

Loooots of sexters on here lol. I don’t mind some sexy chats but it is nice if they are at least well thought out and there’s effort. The amount of times people just say “I bet you want a dog knot in your pussy hehe” is staggering. Like, no shit Sherlock. Let’s use some imagination to stretch out to some better descriptors.
I personally prefer what I would call "long form sexring" and/or just perving out vs typical back and forth sexting where you are just sending a few words or sentences each message. I generally prefer talking to women and other fems, and I love exchanging paragraphs. I enjoy all the details that add to the image. Or just talking about horny shit, especially early on when getting to know each other, learning each other's fantasies and what not (which I also can't help but to put in a lot of details lol).

I hate when someone says they want to chat and then it is just 1 word or 2 short sentence reply. Like hey, I just sent you a paragraph of unbridled cumlust and your response was "mmm nice". I can't find engagement in that lol. It is hard for me to get a conversation flow happening in the beginning, so it's like please give me a crumb of something I can work with here.

Though it is a site all about sex, it's nice to also be able to just talk about normal things and find some actual friendship instead of solely being sexual. If I ask about non-sex stuff usually if they haven't already ghosted they will then 😂.

As you can tell from the length of this comment I wasn't lying about talking a lot 😝...

Some close friends, some not so close friends. I know a few zoos irl.
That’s awesome that you know some zoos irl. The couple people that I talk to regularly I feel like I basically know them irl. Just haven’t met any of them yet. But it’s a strong possibility.

As a hetero guy, i chat with girls. I'd like to chat with funny and nerdy guys, but they either blow me off or want gay bi stuff.

Only women seem to engage as a person.
So either trying to chat up the ladies or going for some nerd talk with the bros. Nothing wrong with that. I’ve only ran across a few people I can nerd out with on here. Much luck to you. 😅

I personally prefer what I would call "long form sexring" and/or just perving out vs typical back and forth sexting where you are just sending a few words or sentences each message. I generally prefer talking to women and other fems, and I love exchanging paragraphs. I enjoy all the details that add to the image. Or just talking about horny shit, especially early on when getting to know each other, learning each other's fantasies and what not (which I also can't help but to put in a lot of details lol).

I hate when someone says they want to chat and then it is just 1 word or 2 short sentence reply. Like hey, I just sent you a paragraph of unbridled cumlust and your response was "mmm nice". I can't find engagement in that lol. It is hard for me to get a conversation flow happening in the beginning, so it's like please give me a crumb of something I can work with here.

Though it is a site all about sex, it's nice to also be able to just talk about normal things and find some actual friendship instead of solely being sexual. If I ask about non-sex stuff usually if they haven't already ghosted they will then 😂.

As you can tell from the length of this comment I wasn't lying about talking a lot 😝...
I much prefer the long form stuff too. Sustenance that I can feed off of and give a good bit back. If I write a paragraph and I get a 1-5 word reply, I’m leaving that on read. You can either let the conversation die, or add something onto it.

I too loath the “hey, you want to chat?” Only for them to put in minimum effort in the conversation. I’m not a huge fan of that being an introduction to conversation anyways. I know many women on here would probably prefer that you ask if it’s ok to talk, but for me, I prefer that you open with some interesting conversation. Otherwise, you get lost in the sea of one sentence messages saying the exact same stuff.

I’ve got a few friends that I talk to about non-zoo stuff. It’s nice to just shoot the shit about whatever other interests we have. I’m sure some of the people get upset that I don’t solely chat about sex stuff but variety is kinda nice. 🤷‍♀️

I wish more
Well you’re working in the right direction by have a decent number of posts in various types of threads. Just keep up the engagement and be thoughtful with your comments. You’ll draw more eyes and slowly you get more people messaging you because of shared interests or they liked something you commented about.

Thank's well i use to love chating and i did it alot but i got burnd in a really bad way so now days i'm very careful ant that kind of take away the fun. Its not that i have trust issus but there are so many fakes out there.
Do you miss it?
I can partially understand the girls here. For the law of supply and demand i'm sure they get bombarded by guys wanting to sext.
But sometimes i'd like for the situation to switch so the girls could feel the lack of any attention.

BTW i had some nice chats but they tend not to last, i'm (guilty as charged) one of the sexter but i try to keep the conversation interesting and i'm really glad if they can get deeper.
With one girl was going in the right direction but unluckily she disappeared.

Yeah I’m sure that’s the case for a lot of accounts on here. I’ll see intro threads where they come in hot and heavy and then never log in again lol. I’m definitely here for the long haul as well. Hopefully at least.
Maybe we can chat in private then, some time?x

So either trying to chat up the ladies or going for some nerd talk with the bros. Nothing wrong with that. I’ve only ran across a few people I can nerd out with on here. Much luck to you. 😅
What do you like nerding about? (I would have expected this to nuke your inbox with requests ;) )

I tend to fluctuate, some times I'm talking to 4-7 people at one time, though I've only ever had one person consistently talk with me for more than a year. I find most people tend to drop off after 2-4 months of talking.

I've been trying to analyze my messages and I've discovered the following...lol

1. I seem to have a thing for 20/30-something women because all of the women I have messaged first have been younglings...lol (I'm an old fart imo)
2. I get a lot of messages from women asking to fuck my dog/me because I mentioned that I was an owner of an intact dog. FYI he is a small dog and has never been laid but is probably the horniest dog on the planet...lol, I don't want to pimp him out, btw even if I got laid in the process.
3. I get a lot of messages from horny men and (lesbians) just because of my profile picture (the majority of messages are like this).
4. I get messages from both men/women because of something I said in a post. (Like "I want to be a slut/swinger/dom" sure caused a lot of messages...lol)

How many different people do you chat with on a daily or semi daily/regularly basis on here? Are you a guy that only talks to women? Are you a woman that only talks to guys? Is there a decent mix? How many messages do you end up ignoring usually because of dud conversations?

I’m just curious what people’s chatting habits are on here. It feels like most of the time I message someone, they respond so quick I can’t get to my other messages.

I’m a woman and the vast majority of my conversations are with guys. I have about 15 people that I regularly chat with on a daily basis. Only 2 are women. Only 3 of them have I really gotten to know very well and they know me very well. I have maybe 10 or so dud conversations each day that I can’t commit the energy to reply to the same questions over and over again or that are just “hey how are you” copy pasted every day.
Unfortunately nobody yet. Hoping to change that. Looking to make friends, especially female. But open to talking to men with similar interests.

Only one regularly. Its hard to find a zoo and furry that shares the same interests in this

I will say, 99% of the messages I get are that exact same phrase. You gotta try to stand out. Title your private message something other than “hello”. If you want to message with someone, put in some effort to learn a bit about them. Where did you see them in the forum? What kind of stuff were they posting or talking about? What’s some of their recent activity in the forum? Title the private message something interesting that stands out. Your first message should more be about starting the conversations already. Something like, “Oh hey there! I saw you were in (this thread) and what you said really caught my attention.” And then build on that in your first message. Keep it brief but not just 2-3 sentences. I’d say a good first message should be at least a full paragraph. Give the other person something to think about and respond to.
This! Exactly this! Guys you complain that women ignore you on the forum or dating sites or whatever. Yet hardly anyone of you do this in your messages. Is there a risk you may still be ignored? Yes but they are significantly lowered from the near 100% ignore rate a “hey whats up” message gets you.

None.

My life on here is much like that in real life: people don't want to talk to me.

Only difference is that people on here know about this side of me.

How many different people do you chat with on a daily or semi daily/regularly basis on here? Are you a guy that only talks to women? Are you a woman that only talks to guys? Is there a decent mix? How many messages do you end up ignoring usually because of dud conversations?

I’m just curious what people’s chatting habits are on here. It feels like most of the time I message someone, they respond so quick I can’t get to my other messages.

I’m a woman and the vast majority of my conversations are with guys. I have about 15 people that I regularly chat with on a daily basis. Only 2 are women. Only 3 of them have I really gotten to know very well and they know me very well. I have maybe 10 or so dud conversations each day that I can’t commit the energy to reply to the same questions over and over again or that are just “hey how are you” copy pasted every day.
I just joined and I am looking to have conversations with any and everyone. I have so many questions! Please hit me up. I would love to have a real convo.

I get more messages than I can respond to. I usually ignore messages that just say “hey” and nothing else. Will also ignore people who message constantly despite no response from me. I have made a real connection here so I don’t ignore everybody!

im currently not talking much with of people since im not using the forum a lot, but back then i used to chat with 6 - 10 people a day, most of them men but there were some girls too, but quite rare (y)

I will say, 99% of the messages I get are that exact same phrase. You gotta try to stand out. Title your private message something other than “hello”. If you want to message with someone, put in some effort to learn a bit about them. Where did you see them in the forum? What kind of stuff were they posting or talking about? What’s some of their recent activity in the forum? Title the private message something interesting that stands out. Your first message should more be about starting the conversations already. Something like, “Oh hey there! I saw you were in (this thread) and what you said really caught my attention.” And then build on that in your first message. Keep it brief but not just 2-3 sentences. I’d say a good first message should be at least a full paragraph. Give the other person something to think about and respond to.
thats something that happens a lot, sadly. a lot of people just dont know how to start, maintain or just engage in a conversation. they dont know how to talk and just wants to dm you because of your looks or because of a particular thing you posted

its very rare for me to start a conversation myself, but when i do i try my best to make it the more interesting possible and i put a little bit of actual effort in it

the amount of dms i got that were just like "hello, you are really hot" or "hello, love your videos" and then nothing interesting after that is really exausting

Honestly I talk to very few here. I’ll comment on threads if I believe I have a worthwhile comment. For the most part if I attempt a conversation it is with a woman and I attempt to do so with respect. I have maybe begun a friendship but a few exchanged messages doesn’t establish friendship. Maybe if we continue conversing for 6,8 10 months it may constitute a friendship. Time will tell.

Back