How Many People do You Chat With

How many different people do you chat with on a daily or semi daily/regularly basis on here? Are you a guy that only talks to women? Are you a woman that only talks to guys? Is there a decent mix? How many messages do you end up ignoring usually because of dud conversations?

I’m just curious what people’s chatting habits are on here. It feels like most of the time I message someone, they respond so quick I can’t get to my other messages.

I’m a woman and the vast majority of my conversations are with guys. I have about 15 people that I regularly chat with on a daily basis. Only 2 are women. Only 3 of them have I really gotten to know very well and they know me very well. I have maybe 10 or so dud conversations each day that I can’t commit the energy to reply to the same questions over and over again or that are just “hey how are you” copy pasted every day.
Well, primarily because of my profile picture, I get at least two or more messages daily! I think the horny guys that message me all the time must be on their cell phones because I noticed the signatures don't show when you are in a mobile browser, so they just see the avatar and think I'm a woman. 🙄 It's kind of my avatar now, and I've even had someone else try to use it and had other users tell them that it was being used by me first, so use something else...lol So I just tell them it's not me and we get a good laugh about it and sometimes continue to talk.

I mostly talk to women (at least, I hope they are...lol). It's hard to respond to them all, so I don't do it daily. I have just a few that I respond to daily. I have only started conversations with a few people here and mostly get messages from others first. I'm not sure why, but IRL, I usually don't initiate conversions either. I guess I must look friendly because other people talk to me all the time...lol I try to be funny and friendly to everyone on here, too, so maybe that's why they message me. (And I think you are witty and friendly to everyone, too, btw!)

I don't think I've had any dud conversations, though. I've even carried on conversations with lesbians after they thought that was me in the profile picture, too...lol

I usually don't get responses to messages right away, and I could see that getting annoying fast...lol I've never been a big chatter or texter and enjoy being able to respond to messages here like I would emails. At my leisure...lol

I simply try to have normal conversations here just like I would IRL. I save the horny sexy talk until after I get to know them...lol

There have been a handful of people on here that I have chatted with off and on over the course of months that I have been on here, but I only talk to one person regularly. I find trying to talk to a bunch of people at once stressful and numbing anyway, so that works for me.

I will say, 99% of the messages I get are that exact same phrase. You gotta try to stand out. Title your private message something other than “hello”. If you want to message with someone, put in some effort to learn a bit about them. Where did you see them in the forum? What kind of stuff were they posting or talking about? What’s some of their recent activity in the forum? Title the private message something interesting that stands out. Your first message should more be about starting the conversations already. Something like, “Oh hey there! I saw you were in (this thread) and what you said really caught my attention.” And then build on that in your first message. Keep it brief but not just 2-3 sentences. I’d say a good first message should be at least a full paragraph. Give the other person something to think about and respond to.
See, being shy means starting off with a paragraph is a tall order. With me it takes a while -- especially when you don't know what you have in common. Once the ball gets rolling though you can't shut me up. ;)

In the beginning I was constantly getting texts from annoying people with dumb questions and copy/paste compliments. It took a while for them to stop bothering me with their nonsense. So, they generally stopped annoying me. Sometimes I get interesting people who write me 2-3 pages of private messages, and the annoyances have dwindled to a sanitary minimum, even more so since they realized I'm not zoo and there's no chance I'll visit their "boy".
I have a few friends here that I text with regularly, 3 men and one woman. There are a few more that we text with occasionally.

In general, I don't bite much. If anyone thinks they have something to say to me, welcome. The way you treat me is the way I treat you. I can be a rude bitch, I can also be nice and kind.
I bet you still get plenty of people claiming that all you need to become a zoo is to just meet with their boy. That’ll fix all your problems. 🤭

I try to have conversations with just about anyone, both male and female.
I like to get to know people in all levels, not just information for masturbation fodder.
I often feel as if Im carrying the conversation and thats when I'll usually bow out.
Im not here to chat someones ear off for them to feel compelled to answer. I like thoughtful and meaningful conversations, even if its not kink related!

I have a few regulars I chat with, some have been ongoing for months and years. Mostly females since I'm a straight guy who is fascinated by knotty girls, but will chat with anyone who I have common interests with.
Those long term persons must really feel like friends by now. Do any guys ever just message you looking for conversation? Were you the one to initiate most or all your contacts?

Well, primarily because of my profile picture, I get at least two or more messages daily! I think the horny guys that message me all the time must be on their cell phones because I noticed the signatures don't show when you are in a mobile browser, so they just see the avatar and think I'm a woman. 🙄 It's kind of my avatar now, and I've even had someone else try to use it and had other users tell them that it was being used by me first, so use something else...lol So I just tell them it's not me and we get a good laugh about it and sometimes continue to talk.

I mostly talk to women (at least, I hope they are...lol). It's hard to respond to them all, so I don't do it daily. I have just a few that I respond to daily. I have only started conversations with a few people here and mostly get messages from others first. I'm not sure why, but IRL, I usually don't initiate conversions either. I guess I must look friendly because other people talk to me all the time...lol I try to be funny and friendly to everyone on here, too, so maybe that's why they message me. (And I think you are witty and friendly to everyone, too, btw!)

I don't think I've had any dud conversations, though. I've even carried on conversations with lesbians after they thought that was me in the profile picture, too...lol

I usually don't get responses to messages right away, and I could see that getting annoying fast...lol I've never been a big chatter or texter and enjoy being able to respond to messages here like I would emails. At my leisure...lol

I simply try to have normal conversations here just like I would IRL. I save the horny sexy talk until after I get to know them...lol
Your profile pic must initiate sooo many messages lol. It’s just too eye catching.

I hate that sometimes I’ll have great conversations with people for weeks and then either they start to die off in the quality of the conversation or I do because I lose interest and I don’t know why. I like talking about all types of stuff and I’ll talk about sexy stuff sometimes. But sometimes my brain just goes, hey, how about we just lose interest here even though they did literally nothing wrong… but then they’ll message me again weeks later and we can start right back up.

There have been a handful of people on here that I have chatted with off and on over the course of months that I have been on here, but I only talk to one person regularly. I find trying to talk to a bunch of people at once stressful and numbing anyway, so that works for me.
Having a solid person or two to just chat with is definitely great. Better than having 20 very boring surface level conversations. Did you message that person first or did they hit you up? What kicked things off? I’ve seen in conversations in threads where someone will like what someone else said and then just say hey, I like your mindset, let’s chat.

See, being shy means starting off with a paragraph is a tall order. With me it takes a while -- especially when you don't know what you have in common. Once the ball gets rolling though you can't shut me up. ;)
I hear that sometimes it really is just tough getting that conversation flowing. There’s lots of times where someone just messages me saying “hey, how are you?” for that first message. I’ll give them a chance and give them something to work with by saying I’m doing good and explaining a bit of what I’m up to. Something they can form more conversation around and let me know what they are up to as well with some details. Some people will roll with it and get a good flow going. Others just drop the ball and give next to nothing back for me to work with.

I hear that sometimes it really is just tough getting that conversation flowing. There’s lots of times where someone just messages me saying “hey, how are you?” for that first message. I’ll give them a chance and give them something to work with by saying I’m doing good and explaining a bit of what I’m up to. Something they can form more conversation around and let me know what they are up to as well with some details. Some people will roll with it and get a good flow going. Others just drop the ball and give next to nothing back for me to work with.
So you're saying "'sup?" ain't gonna cut it? ;)

I try to have conversations with just about anyone, both male and female.
I like to get to know people in all levels, not just information for masturbation fodder.
I often feel as if Im carrying the conversation and thats when I'll usually bow out.
Im not here to chat someones ear off for them to feel compelled to answer. I like thoughtful and meaningful conversations, even if its not kink related!
Same here. I like getting to know people a little deeper than what animals they was fuck lol. Sometimes deep conversations start to take up a lot of energy though. I’ve had a few people that I’d have like huge multi subject conversations with where they are broken down into a paragraph or two for each subject. They my anxiety starts kicking in a bit and just thinking crap, this is a lot of thought and effort. What if I start to get more boring or if I start to lose interest for no better reason than the energy I’m putting into it. Each conversation can feel so unique and distinct and yet so similar all at the same time.

So you're saying "'sup?" ain't gonna cut it? ;)
I’ll give a “sup” a chance to turn into some actual conversation since I know many guys either aren’t great with starting conversations or they already told themselves that I’m not gonna reply because I’m a girl. So why put in effort if she’s not gonna reply anyways. It’s all about what comes after that sup that can make or break a conversation.

I try to keep my convos down to maybe 2 different people at once so that I don't get overwhelmed. I'm very shy and need time to become comfortable with someone, and unfortunately most of the people messaging me are horny dudes looking for spank material.
The other issue I have is pushy men. I don't think most of them realize how scary it can be as a woman to talk to a stranger and potentially meet up.
I'm trying to keep myself safe, so if you get pushy with me, I instantly don't trust you enough to meet you and I lose interest in having anymore conversation with you.

It's funny when a girl says this because guys do whatever it takes to make a girl feel comfortable they rearrange plans they make sure they meet where the girl wants to they rearrange everything they make sure that a girl feels 100% comfortable and then when it comes down to it that's when a girl says and I quote guys are being pushy

I know you're talking about me the last conversation we had was you asked me if I could meet you at a dog park to meet my dog I said yes let me look and then poof out of nowhere you blocked me so how am I supposed to come off as pushy when you asked me to find a dog park that we can meet and when I told you I was going to look all of a sudden reality hit you and this fantasy is actually becoming true so then you turn around and say that someone is actually being pushy you're the one making the plans I'm just going along with it.

You know it's true in this world nice guys for some reason always finish last we do whatever it takes to make a girl feel comfortable but then for some reason girls somehow turn this around on us and blame guys for everything so stop lying to yourself stop lying to this place you literally asked me what dog park to go to and I told you I would look and now I'm the pushy one because I told you that this is fantasy is becoming real and now you're scared.

I only have 1 person I really chat with anymore, everyone else has either ghosted me or just made me uncomfortable.. I'm also a guy that doesn't always have the best time with initiating convos in the first place. 😅

I only have 1 person I really chat with anymore, everyone else has either ghosted me or just made me uncomfortable.. I'm also a guy that doesn't always have the best time with initiating convos in the first place. 😅
It's literally the truth she asked me what dog parks were around my house and I told her I would look and then all of a sudden this is my fault

How many different people do you chat with on a daily or semi daily/regularly basis on here? Are you a guy that only talks to women? Are you a woman that only talks to guys? Is there a decent mix? How many messages do you end up ignoring usually because of dud conversations?

I’m just curious what people’s chatting habits are on here. It feels like most of the time I message someone, they respond so quick I can’t get to my other messages.

I’m a woman and the vast majority of my conversations are with guys. I have about 15 people that I regularly chat with on a daily basis. Only 2 are women. Only 3 of them have I really gotten to know very well and they know me very well. I have maybe 10 or so dud conversations each day that I can’t commit the energy to reply to the same questions over and over again or that are just “hey how are you” copy pasted every day.
I tried to be nice and cordial with a little bit about myself and maybe a question. I mostly chat with women if they respond. I tried to be polite and respectful, but I wonder if that is enough to keep the conversation going and interesting since a lot of responses are really short. I am sure females are overwhelmed with responses. Even though you ladies are living out our fantasies, we have a lot of questions as men, but maybe it’s not as exciting to talk about for you anymore. Myself I have only chatted with three people in a year or so…

I tried to be nice and cordial with a little bit about myself and maybe a question. I mostly chat with women if they respond. I tried to be polite and respectful, but I wonder if that is enough to keep the conversation going and interesting since a lot of responses are really short. I am sure females are overwhelmed with responses. Even though you ladies are living out our fantasies, we have a lot of questions as men, but maybe it’s not as exciting to talk about for you anymore. Myself I have only chatted with three people in a year or so…
You're actually spot on about this because you're right about that I have maybe only talked to four girls on here and most of them are just fantasy and not real life because when it comes down to the very moment that we're supposed to meet up they ghost or block somebody and then they automatically blame it on us and then they say we talk too much but you're right we do have questions we're trying to make girls feel comfortable to show that we're interested but then they take it as we're pushy

I try to keep my convos down to maybe 2 different people at once so that I don't get overwhelmed. I'm very shy and need time to become comfortable with someone, and unfortunately most of the people messaging me are horny dudes looking for spank material.
The other issue I have is pushy men. I don't think most of them realize how scary it can be as a woman to talk to a stranger and potentially meet up.
I'm trying to keep myself safe, so if you get pushy with me, I instantly don't trust you enough to meet you and I lose interest in having anymore conversation with you.
The pushy guys make it pretty easy though. If I’ve only been talking to you for like an hour and you’re already asking for nudes or you’re talking about meeting up, easy ignore. But yeah, anyone trying to be pushy for anything is instantly a red flag.

The pushy guys make it pretty easy though. If I’ve only been talking to you for like an hour and you’re already asking for nudes or you’re talking about meeting up, easy ignore. But yeah, anyone trying to be pushy for anything is instantly a red flag.
Here's the thing about it there's a difference between constantly asking to meet up or just trying to hold a conversation asking how your day was seeing how everything's going not even talking about dogs just a normal conversation... but then if you ask me to find a place to meet and then I say I'll look and then you block me because all I said was I forget you don't talk a lot because some people talk a mile a minute and then some people don't so how is talking being pushy just talking.

You're actually spot on about this because you're right about that I have maybe only talked to four girls on here and most of them are just fantasy and not real life because when it comes down to the very moment that we're supposed to meet up they ghost or block somebody and then they automatically blame it on us and then they say we talk too much but you're right we do have questions we're trying to make girls feel comfortable to show that we're interested but then they take it as we're pushy
It is very hard to get your tone across when you are texting. It is a very fine line that hopefully you can bring clarity to or across in the true meaning.

It is very hard to get your tone across when you are texting. It is a very fine line that hopefully you can bring clarity to or across in the true meaning.
You're absolutely right but when someone straight up blocks you and doesn't let an explanation happen that's where things become really stupid because the other person does not let the other person explain what they actually meant they just straight up blocked and that's the end of it

I will say that it could also just be a case of a catfish. I’ve been messaged by at least 5 different people claiming to be girls that ended up admitting they were guys when I pressed them for any kind of proof. Maybe your ghosts could be some catfish that no longer can keep up the charade. In any case, I’m sorry for the negative experiences you’ve had. Sometimes you really can do everything right but still be told you’re wrong.

You're absolutely right but when someone straight up blocks you and doesn't let an explanation happen that's where things become really stupid because the other person does not let the other person explain what they actually meant they just straight up blocked and that's the end of it
The funny part is there was an explanation behind all of this all I said was I forgot you don't talk a lot that's all I literally said there was no explanation points there was no hay why are you not talking to me there was nothing it was just I forgot you don't talk a lot

There’s definitely been a lot of ghosting. But I feel like that’s gonna be prevalent for any forum that is of this nature. Wether the ghosts are catfish or actual women who just lost interest through no fault of your own.

It could very easily be cold feet as well because you never know who you’re really meeting or who is on the other end of your chat.

Back