How many or how much?

HoundSpirit

Zooville Settler
It's probably just because I'm kind of obsessed with cum but I'm wondering.
How many dogs do y'all
think you need to have on hand to
live off consuming only their cum?
Or how much and how often do you think you would need to feed?

Well I looked it up, sort of and each ejaculation contains from 5 to 25 calories, in humans that is (probably not a good idea to google how many calories are in dog cum haha) so based on math at an average of 15 calories per ejaculation thats about 134 per day based on a 2000 calorie diet. Or about 5.5 per hour with 0 sleep or about 8.5 per hour with sleep. However im sure it lacks other essential nutrients you would need 😏

Well I looked it up, sort of and each ejaculation contains from 5 to 25 calories, in humans that is (probably not a good idea to google how many calories are in dog cum haha) so based on math at an average of 15 calories per ejaculation thats about 134 per day based on a 2000 calorie diet. Or about 5.5 per hour with 0 sleep or about 8.5 per hour with sleep. However im sure it lacks other essential nutrients you would need 😏
Yes definitely won't have all vital nutrients but could live off it for some days perhaps.
Thanks for looking into it haha
I actually don't think that would be a weird thing to google people gotta do all kinds of strange things in the name of science!! 🧐🧐

Howdy , I am also obsessed with lots of cum, but I won't even do that, I am just saying without being rude, I think that's unlikely and not appropriate for you to have a lot of dogs to jerk them off just to live on their cum only. Unless you participate in a circle jerking gangbang contest with dozen of dogs on parade milking them completely . Come on man, think realistic 👌

Yes definitely won't have all vital nutrients but could live off it for some days perhaps.
🧐🧐
"Vital nutrients" for you? None.
"Live off it for some days?" No. At only the 134 calories stated, you wouldn't be living off that. You'd be living, or rather, surviving sort of, on stored body fat. That won't get you very far.

"Vital nutrients" for you? None.
"Live off it for some days?" No. At only the 134 calories stated, you wouldn't be living off that. You'd be living, or rather, surviving sort of, on stored body fat. That won't get you very far.
I guess Harold and Kumar would have died in Guantanamo Bay lol

Back