How many of u

Perk number 1: You don't have to worry about getting her pregnant.

Perk number 2: If you can last longer than 3.5 minutes, she'll probably write you into her will. :p

Perk 1 is the main reason I like em older.
Seriously, I daydream of falling in lust with multiple old ladies after covid.
That's right, I said it, I want to give your grandmother multiple orgasms!

Perk 1 is the main reason I like em older.
Seriously, I daydream of falling in lust with multiple old ladies after covid.
That's right, I said it, I want to give your grandmother multiple orgasms!
First you give her the nut. Then she gives you the nut... but in the form of fresh baked peanut butter cookies. 🍪 mmm

Nah, but I have read that postmenopausal women actually tend to have higher libidos than women that are pre-menopausal. While younger men tend to have higher libidos than men over 40. So young men and older women is kind of a win-win situation if you're into that.

First you give her the nut. Then she gives you the nut... but in the form of fresh baked peanut butter cookies. 🍪 mmm

Nah, but I have read that postmenopausal women actually tend to have higher libidos than women that are pre-menopausal. While younger men tend to have higher libidos than men over 40. So young men and older women is kind of a win-win situation if you're into that.
Yessss

I'd do a granny, hell why not, you'd need plenty of lube though as there's nothing naturally loving in there anymore, mind you your need that for anal anyway😛

My oldest is 53. At only 26, I can keep up with her, but I definitely have to bring my A-game. She doesn't have an off-switch.
I know there are women just as hot, much older than she, though.

But her pussy is gonna be already so very loose due to years of fucking
so u can avoid the lube
Shows what you don't know!
Some of the tightest women I've had were around 70 and knew how to exercise their vaginal muscles.
The loosest ladies I've had were in their 20's.
Older women come from a completely different generation and have different desires to please a partner and needs many young people don't understand.

I’m sorry
virgin 18 year old boy here 😐
Now we have some honesty, here!
This is something you can read and discuss all you want, but you have to do it. Kinda like reading a car manual won't teach you how to drive.Be the best YOU, you can be and don't try and be anyone you read about (I was an 18 year old virgin myself (well, for humans) ). You will find that someone to attract :)

Ah shit .....
but dw , animals are far better than humans
they love us with all their heart
and their love u like humans is innocent and pure without jealousy or hidden hatred
But COOKIES man! COOKIES! I’ve never had cookies made FOR me after, that would be sweet, no pun intended. I’ve cooked Scones FOR someone after. I loved all my partners of the fur ball set, but not one held hands in a movie theater, bought me dinner, took me to the theater or drove me to the hospital with a bullet in my body. There is something to be said for opposable thumbs 😂

Nope. Does nothing for me. I see too much old pussy and dick in a day with my line of work. Ya I know I’ll be there one day but by then I’ll probably have no drive anyway.

Back