how many had the arrative innocent "found out the hard way" first time?

which fits your first time with him closest?

• naiively bent over/got on all fours naked and "oops! he's entering me..."

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • chilling on he couch/in my room and "he seems interested; i wonder how far he will go..."

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • heard/read/thought about it and coaxed him towards your goal

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • other

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
how was the first time for you in a general sense?

please elaborate as well as answer the poll :)
I was raped the first time by three neighborhood boys who were about 5 years my senior, and after they finished taking turns with me, they held me down while their male German Short-haired Pointer tied with me. Towards the end, the boys thought they heard someone coming and ran off, at which time the dog hopped off and tore out of me. :confused:

I was raped the first time by three neighborhood boys who were about 5 years my senior, and after they finished taking turns with me, they held me down while their male German Short-haired Pointer tied with me. Towards the end, the boys thought they heard someone coming and ran off, at which time the dog hopped off and tore out of me. :confused:
i'm really sorry that you had that experience. whether or not you ended up decided/found that you wanted to pursue being zoo, nobody deserves that.

Sometime after first gaining interest in dogs in particular, I was house+dog-sitting.
I stayed in a guestroom that was right next to a bathroom with shower.
Once, I had just gotten out of the shower, and had entered my room, naked, to retrieve a fresh pair of underwear.
While I was bent down over my bag, the dog came lumbering in, and suddenly I feel his tongue drag across my ass.

Some minute later, I'm on my knees over a computer chair, jerking off while getting my ass tongued by the dog.
Needless to say, it wasn't the last experience I had with that dog during my housesitting.

was very young and my best friend and me found pleasure in mutual oral sex 69 me on top and his dog took the opertunity to jump on my back. thought it was cool at first then he hit the mark ,much to my suprise drove it all the way home. My smart ass friend wrapped his arms around my legs so i couldn't move. from then on couldn't get enough dogs.

Im a guy and I was 16 and dog sitting for my friend. He had a really pretty German Shepard. I got super horny while I was there and I figured stroking it wouldn’t make the cut so I checked the fridge found a good cucumber washed it and went to town. Well it popped out and shot across the room a little ways under the dresser. I bent down to pick it up and the next thing I knew he had mounted me and had quickly found his way in. It was weird at first but I could get myself to stop him. He knotted me and I got off so hard hands free. Luckily is knot wasn’t to big cuz he ripped it out and took off after.

I was on a walk with our old husky in the back few of our property and he was showing some pink so I got curious and decided to help him out... by the end of it he returned the favor.

I was a kid and played with a family dog in a large backyard. He was intact and I remember fondling his sheath and then taking my pants down. I don’t think he entered me but I was incredibly turned on.

Later, I had a female dog who enjoyed licking my pussy. I would lay on the floor and play with my clit, and she would come investigate once I was wet. I’m throbbing now at the memory of it.

Back