How many dogs have you mated with?

What dog fucked you the best?
German shepherd hands down.....I think because if you find a medium to large sized shepherd they aren't so large that you need to position your body in specific ways I just feel like when I was maiting and tied with a shepherd our bodies melded so perfect like we were made for each other hehe. Although a rotti/shepherd mix is a very close second

German shepherd hands down.....I think because if you find a medium to large sized shepherd they aren't so large that you need to position your body in specific ways I just feel like when I was maiting and tied with a shepherd our bodies melded so perfect like we were made for each other hehe. Although a rotti/shepherd mix is a very close second
Nice that's so sexy you love the doggy cock! You should pm me!

I only had one when I was younger. I'd love to experience it more!

Been knotted by 2. A shitzu poodle and a beagle. I’m dying to get with a large dog… it’s like a craving that doesn’t go away….

mating me:
our family's two dogs and
our cousins' dog for years when I was a teenager,

two neighboring dogs I fed, walked, and ran as a teenager (maybe twenty matings),

maybe a dozen sessions with three straying dogs wandering our neighborhood wearing dog tags,

one Dalmatian owned by neighboring family at an RV campsite (two weeks of love),

maybe a dozen encounters with two dogs I didn't own during college,
three since college
-- a total of fourteen, I think

Back