How many dogs have you mated with?

If its a sexual partnership I would count it. It really depends on what you define sex to be. Some people for some reason think oral isnt sex, a strange as that sounds. I think anything involving genitals is sex. Just because i cant procreate doesnt mean I cant enjoy sex
We do agree on that! What actually worries us is the perception penetration is sex, nothing else is. We think sex or intimacy as we would call it, is so much more! Stepping away from the idea of 'only penetration' opens up so much more... of all kinds of things

^Be

5 of them and two of them are my own and I am active with them almost every day.

ninja-4-jpg.481985
ninja-2-jpg.481983

Only two, debatably three, and have known/watched a few more encounters. But I hope to own a doggo and make it a real go for it.

LOL, love that youve had a few strays!!
how insatiably hot knowing they looked over and were like hmmm... I like how that sheath sways back and forth I think Im gonna go stroke it, then find a quiet place and bender over for him until he's done with me, and hopefully not get caught. like... ummm.. Sexiest thing I've ever heard of. get it!

How often do you indulge? what does it feel like?
Couple times a week sometimes. Its difficult to describe. Its very naughty and intense being owned and dominated and helpless when he knots. The feeling being dragged around the house or yard my your ass is intense and sexy. An experience like no other

Back