How many dogs have you mated with?

Today marks the 3 year anniversary of my first fuck (I’m pretty sure, I may be a day or two early) so with that I will drop my canine body count so to speak. Now while I have been getting fucked for 3 years I’ve only been keeping track since the beginning of this year so I’m not 100% certain with most of the numbers which is why I’m listing ranges. Starting with the most complete form of mating.

I’ve been knotted by 7-9 dogs, of the 7 that have definitely knotted me 5 were intact, the other 2 have fucked me while they were intact but didn’t knot until after they were neutered. The other 2 that I don’t remember 1 was intact and the other wasn’t nor was I with him before he was neutered.

I have been fucked by 22 dogs, this includes those that I’ve been knotted by, and is the only number that I’m certain of. Of these dogs 14 have been intact and 8 have been neutered. 6 of the intact dogs have been neutered since our first time but I have continued to let 4 of them fuck me. The other 2 I haven’t seen since they’ve been neutered sadly.

I’ve given oral to 26-30 male dogs and 1 female dog. The female was intact. I have given oral to every dog that has knotted me and all but 3 of the intact dogs that have fucked me. Of the other 7-11 dogs, 3-4 were intact and 4-7 were neutered. 1 of the intact dogs that I’ve definitely had his dick in my mouth has since been neutered and I don’t remember if we’ve done it since.

I’ve also received oral from I think 3 dogs, I’m talking them choosing to take my full dick in their mouth of their own volition. 2 were males that I’ve been with and 1 was female and that was the only thing we ever did other than lickjobs.

I’ve also received a countless amount of lickjobs from both males and females I wouldn’t even know where to begin with that number, I know it’s the highest though 😅. I’ve been receiving them since 2008 or later, basically since around puberty.

Lastly, I have no idea how many handjobs I’ve provided. I think only 2 females. I would have no idea where to even guess for the males though. I know the first hand that I gave to a male was in 2019 and that was the only male that year that got a hand. Definitely less than 65 😂 realistically though the number is probably similar to the others.

Also I have attempted to fuck the same 1-2 females both intact, and both before I ever took a dog dick, but I couldn’t figure out the right angle. Honestly I’m much more interested in pleasing the boys than I am getting my rocks off in the girls. I have thought of trying it again with a girl but I wouldn’t ever want to risk injuring them obviously and so I think I would only ever attempt it with an intact giant breed that’s obviously asking. The others weren’t small by any means (a German Shepherd Dog and a Golden Retriever) but I digress.

Side note I really don’t care if y’all believe me or not, all I can say is it’s true. Also I’m not going to say anything about how my number has gotten so high in only 3 years (about 3 years and 8 months for bjs). I will say that I put the dogs consent, wants, and needs above all else and every single one of them has been a willing participant. I even put their wants and needs over my own and sometimes even over my own consent. I have been late because a dog wants to fuck me, I’ve given myself to a dog while I’m busy or not in the mood, and I’ve even let a few dogs force me to provide my hole before I was ready. I’ll do just about whatever it takes to please the dog provided we will have enough privacy.
Hey, I’m curious… of the neutered males you’ve been with in any way - how many would you say produced ejaculate?

Hey, I’m curious… of the neutered males you’ve been with in any way - how many would you say produced ejaculate?
The only time a neutered male has ever produced ejaculate for me has been shortly after they were neutered and the amount is minuscule in comparison to the intact boys including themselves prior to their neuter. The number can’t be more than 5 as that’s all I’ve been with both before and after a neuter. There is one neutered dog that I’ve only ever been with after he was neutered that will pee when he humps if he doesn’t relive himself prior. The first time it happened we had just come in from outside but I guess he didn’t go cause he was to excited to see me. Next thing I knew he was pissing in my ass, and not just a little, it seemed like he emptied his entire bladder inside me. That was really weird as I didn’t even know that was possible. Since then I’ve made sure he pees before we do anything. There was one other incident, though, I was sitting outside on the steps waiting for him to pee and he comes up behind me and starts humping my head and pees in my hair, it also got on my face, and IN MY MOUTH, a little on my shirt too and I didn’t have a change of clothes so I just had to wear a piss shirt untill I got home. That was all disgusting though and I imediately went inside and got in their shower, he had to wait that time.

Last edited:
The only time a neutered male has ever produced ejaculate for me has been shortly after they were neutered and the amount is minuscule in comparison to the intact boys including themselves prior to their neuter. The number can’t be more than 5 as that’s all I’ve been with both before and after a neuter. There is one neutered dog that I’ve only ever been with after he was neutered that will pee when he humps if he doesn’t relive himself prior. The first time it happened we had just come in from outside but I guess he didn’t go cause he was to excited to see me. Next thing I knew he was pissing in my ass, and not just a little, it seemed like he emptied his entire bladder inside me. That was really weird as I didn’t even know that was possible. Since then I’ve made sure he pees before we do anything. There was one other incident, though, I was sitting outside on the steps waiting for him to pee and he comes up behind me and starts humping my head and pees in my hair, it also got on my face, and IN MY MOUTH, a little on my shirt too and I didn’t have a change of clothes so I just had to wear a piss shirt untill I got home. That was all disgusting though and I imediately went inside and got in their shower, he had to wait that time.
I would like it… something different… mouth and face

Interesting. That’s not the first time I read that a neutered male urinated instead of ejaculating if he had a full bladder

Back