are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 685 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
I didn't have pets or grew up on a farm so my interactions with animals were really limited growing up. Although I have been intimate with humans and lack any experience with canines (or any other animal) I find myself being more attracted to dogs and more selective when it comes to humans as time goes on.

Eh, I like everything. Mostly just gay for humans, but bi for dogs and horses. But I guess I probably wouldn’t turn down much.

I had my last human relationship when I was 14. I was more interested in her dogs. Secretly I didn't find her attractive at all. Not only that... I'm also gay but I was just trying to be normal. Back in the 90s

I tried exactly twice to have relations with a human. Once with a woman, and once with a guy. I felt nothing from the attempts.

sex changes a lot and every woman who has been properly knotted will never forget the feeling, this connection is the most beautiful thing.
a dog as a partner gives you so much, you just sometimes miss the profound conversations 😉
It would be best to have both...

Voted zoo exclusive but can say that if I find a like minded woman who’s actually a good and caring individual and not a bossy psychotic and manipulative bitch then I’d be happy with that sort of relationship. For the most part though I’d be zoo exclusive cause mare pussy, dog pussy, and dog cock are all just too enjoyable to see, touch, and enjoy. Heck my first proper sexual experience was with a mare and it was amazing. So… I’m already kinda biased towards zoo.

I'm technically an incel'?
I'm only attracted to beasts and like, some fictional depictions of humans...
But actual people turn me off. Hard.

...And I've never really had the guts or opportunity to plap the beasts of my dreams.
So I remain a frikkin virgin; no stallion-wifey to plap full of virile pearly goo.

Personal well being is really important. Being Zoo can take a terrible toll and must not be underestimated. How one gets to this space can be an erratic / traumatic journey. For you who are struggling, we accept and acknowledge you as "you" You are ok. There is another important side of self acceptance and self respect. Reach out, we are here.
I feel this. Living life with the prospects of remaining a perma-virgin due to the circumstances of just how dangerous it is to be a zoophile in most societies... The idea that you'll never be able to speak truly about your attractions, that you'll always have to put a fake front up when people ask why you're not married or dating anybody... Why you reject any and all advances from your fellow man...
It grinds you down to the soul.

"Stallion pussy is best pussy." ~Donald J. Trump (Paraphrased)

Where did you find that?

As to the need to find excuses, I agree, it's annoying but you get used to it overtime. As I live in a pretty conservative environment and almost never have female visitors I keep stressing that I am not homosexual. Even if I had a dog I don't expect ppl to think I am a zoo, but that might change if I had a female animal, I suppose.

Where did you find that?

As to the need to find excuses, I agree, it's annoying but you get used to it overtime. As I live in a pretty conservative environment and almost never have female visitors I keep stressing that I am not homosexual. Even if I had a dog I don't expect ppl to think I am a zoo, but that might change if I had a female animal, I suppose.
The quote? It's mostly just a joke, utter nonsense. Still funny tho'. Torn between including the proper title and just the name...
Like...

"There's nothing better than the inside of a horse."
~Vice President, Michael Pence (Paraphrased)

Back