How long should sex with a dog last? Till i come?

Kevinzoo

Tourist
Im asking this because i endure like 2 hours straight, should i speed up my ejaculation or should i give it as much as i can?
I don't want to hurt her.

Chances are that she's not going to put up with it. Canines, while they definitely can orgasm, cannot self lubricate themselves as well as women can. They typically rely on the male dog for any amount of lubrication needed. Changes are that you'll end up causing chafing and pain if you try. Every dog will behave differently though. My girl usually gets 1 or 2 orgasms during foreplay, and one orgasm during sex. She typically reaches the third orgasm after 1.5 to 2 minutes of intercourse. After that she's pretty much spent. So, to make sure things are mutual pleasure I've trained myself to cum just after she does.

Watch some dog mating on youtube of the breed of dog you have. Mating can take different amounts of time, typically on average about 10-15 minutes.

The actual intercourse, with the penis moving inside, is not good if it lasts for 2 hours. The realistic 5-15 minutes.
Even with the foreplay, it's not worth overdoing it, because the cookie and the clit will all get tired.

For me, cuddling, caressing, foreplay, intercourse, orgasm, we "knot" a little and I pull it out, about 30-45 minutes. Of this, the actual act is ~10 minutes.
Caressing after orgasm. Sometimes I fall asleep. I can sleep for an hour then. And my beautiful one sleeps there with me.

This is a very interesting subject. Thanks for asking the question and thanks to everyone for their input. I feel it has shed light on the subject and has been very informative. Its answered some of my questions.

Our dog is spayed but she will lick my wife and I without any prompting or coaxing for a couple of hours. My wife and I like to experience that for long sessions. Eventually she gets tired that’s when I cum.

Although it varies per dog, many females enjoy the initial thrusting, but also like slow, short, deep thrusts or even deep pauses, and will pulsate without you doing much at all I assume this is due to similarities when tied to a male. For some, doing too much movement or doing it for too long almost seems overwhelming.

just go slow and soak it in her pussy and she’ll let you do it for hours.

Im asking this because i endure like 2 hours straight, should i speed up my ejaculation or should i give it as much as i can?
i last on average 3,5 seconds - thats just how attractive zoo sex is to me

Hello,
Two hours seems gigantic to me. However, everything depends on the breed and even the personality of the dog. I'm also guessing it can vary depending on the gender of the pet.

For example, I often play with a friend's lab when she leaves it for a few days at home. Depending on her energy, her concentration and her desires she may want it to be quite short or want to multiply her orgasms.
The advantage is she is very communicative, I feel what she wants and I generally understand her very well. I manage to be aware when she doesn't feel like it at all, or if she's simply lazy or bored.
The situation is the same when she offers me a lick job. It happens unfortunately that she is enough before I'm cumming, even if I try to be reasonable with the time length.
The main thing is to come up with something satisfying for both of you. to always manage to communicate, to be understood.
It's something that doesn't bother me. Sometimes I prefer a shorter sexual relationship, and a much longer moment of love. She is like that, I give her my heart for what she has to offer me and I accept her choices.
Even if it can frustrate you never insist on what you want, it will do just the opposite.

holy mother of necro thread.

anyway, the sex will last until they cum, not you. animals are very selfish in that regard. some girls will go "spaz the fuck out" (get zoomies), some will go rest, some will later come for seconds (and your firsts), some won't. you're not impressing anyone (most certainly not them) with "i can totally go for 464 hours straight", they won't.

My girl will usually have 4 to 6 orgasms by the time I cum, seems much after six it is more a chore to her, so since she enjoys either hole filled I'd switch to anal as less over stimulating to finish off. Some may enjoy longer sessions but not too many in my experiance, and if your girl doesn't like tail hole play, then breakes between, or take care of it your self!

but I'd take steps to not go that long if I really wanted to give her cookie a filling.

Edit: We really need to have threads auto lock after 6months of inactivity, WTF is with idiots necro threading ancient things that are no longer relevant!

An old thread, but it brings with it plenty more evidence that going on and on is not necessarily what your female dog wants. Mine reaches her conclusion rather quickly, as others on this thread have noted about their own girls, and will only let me continue a short while after she does. As a result I've learned to speed things up if I want to finish at all.

As a result I've learned to speed things up if I want to finish at all.
How do you do that? By humping faster, thinking about really arousing stuff or a combination?

"Think about something that is the opposite of arousing" I've heard is a good way for a guy to last longer, but how do you make yourself last shorter?

How do you do that? By humping faster, thinking about really arousing stuff or a combination?

"Think about something that is the opposite of arousing" I've heard is a good way for a guy to last longer, but how do you make yourself last shorter?
While I definitely can't speak for every man, for me the answer is temporary abstinence. If I find myself masturbating and having sex too frequently I'll tend to get used to the routine which in turn makes me last longer. However, if I occasionally go 2-3 days without sex nor masturbation it's going to put me back on a shorter leash for a bit. It's also why some men will "rub the easy one out" hours prior to sex if they want to last a bit longer in bed.

What Floofy said is very true. For example a guy who has already had sex same day is likely to last much longer than one who has waited a few days. Aside from that, it's mostly mental for me. Speeding up does help, but I find it helps more to just focus on the fact that I'm inside a beautiful dog who loves me.

I've always believed that both partners should at least get something out of it. If you stop before your partner gets anything out of it then what are you really doing it for?

I've always believed that both partners should at least get something out of it. If you stop before your partner gets anything out of it then what are you really doing it for?
Hmmmm... define "something"

Even if my girl stops before I'm able to finish, and that has happened a few times, I'm not unhappy. I just got to spend some time making love to a wonderful girl, not to mention all the pets and cuddles that happen as part of foreplay.

Back