How Long Do You Make Love With, your animal?

usually about30 to 45 minutes to an hour. I strip and gather one of the boars and bring him into the barn and then we have fun while I bath him. They like the warm water and attention alot lol. Once he is bathed usually dry him and myself off a bit and then let him mount me. They are not into cuddling too much after ward LOL so I put him back in their pen afterwards, when I can walk again.
Very hot, your animals are lucky

For us it's usually the same scenario and more or less lasts about 20-30 minutes.
I always start just by cuddling him and making out with him for a good 5-10 minutes.
Making out and telling him outloud what a good boy he is and how much I love kissing him & how mommy's pussy needs to get stuffed. Talking dirty outloud always gets me really turned on. After that I just lay back and start touching my pussy and playing with some toys until I get drenched down there which usually happens really fast as we just had a makeout session with my boy. By the time I finish getting my pussy ready for him he is usually up on the bed sniffing around my wetness and starts eagerly licking me. He just loves my juice so he laps it up pretty fast and when I get on my knees and bend over he pretty much always just starts mouting me. More dirty talk about him making me his bitch which combined with his fast thrusts always makes me cum. This happens 2 sometimes 3 times before he gets tired and just licks me clean and lays down. We kiss for another few minutes when I thank him for making me happy and we cuddle. :)
Sound great. what breed of dog ?

My girl is big on foreplay, even when she's the one initiating. She'll lead me to her dog bed area, and I start petting her. She'll flop over onto her back and expose herself, indicating that foreplay is to begin! How much does she need? The answer is, always more than I've already given her! She will always close her legs the first one or two times I try to move to penetrate, and so I go back to rubbing her tummy and kissing her vulva. It's usually 10-20 minutes of that, and she will decide I have been good enough and let me in. 1-10 minutes sex depending on how long it's been since last time, and then a short tongue bath cleanup. Good times!

I'd estimate with the "flirting" him doing oral on me, me in him (foreplay) the actual mounting/ humping, knotted time, post coital oral from me... depending on how long he stays in me...10- 20 minutes.
Love reading “flirting” omfg to fucking sexy

usually about30 to 45 minutes to an hour. I strip and gather one of the boars and bring him into the barn and then we have fun while I bath him. They like the warm water and attention alot lol. Once he is bathed usually dry him and myself off a bit and then let him mount me. They are not into cuddling too much after ward LOL so I put him back in their pen afterwards, when I can walk again.
Have you had several boars in a row, one and almost immediately another?
Do the plugs from the boar's sperm inside last long or do they come out quickly?

30 minutes or so. I wish I could take longer, but things with my wife are still awkward so I'm limited to when she's still asleep or has left the house for a while.

Back