How Long Do You Make Love With, your animal?

My dog lasts for about 10 minutes and asks me to stop. Because at that point he starts loosing his erection.

So people who say they were knoted for half an hour r spreading false info right?
That's gotta be too long for a dog.
U should try pussy weight lifting exercise with a jade egg it helps with sex
No actually.
How long a dog stays hard is very individual. I had a dog that would loose erection as soon as I let go of the knot and a different dog that would not.
And another no actually. I can not do anything with my pussy because I am a male. :D

With the boys, it is usually a good 10 or 15 minute love making complete with fooling around and a good tie. With my gal, it is somewhere around 20 or 30 minutes thanks to the few toys I ordered for us to use. Keeping her on the edge of happy humping with a mini Bad Dragon toy with the vibrator in it, is always a blast.

U play for 3 hours but u never get knoted for that long,dogs are only good for quickies unfortunately
Check the original question Robo. "How long do you make love with your animal?" We have three boys. My Labrador will sometimes knot for 25 - 30 minutes. Our Collies slightly less. If those are "quickie" times, fine. But our play times are not always just one knotting with each boy, sometimes it is much more than that! I have spent an entire night with them, dozing (not really sleeping as they kept waking me up) and being woken for more. Factor in kissing and wrestling, licking and "cleaning" (me sucking them) and the time builds up. We don't just fuck, but I don't really have to justify it do I? :giggle:

From start to finish a session will last about ~45 minutes.

I start off with washing myself and cleaning myself up which usually takes 5 minutes. I will first finger my girl to orgasm 2 times, this usually takes 2-5 minutes to accomplish. I will then actually have vaginal sex with her, and for that, I usually last 1-2 minutes. About 60%-70% of the time she'll have a third orgasm as well. After she's done happy dancing and licking herself clean we then cuddle/pet/kiss for 20-30 minutes.

Once were done, I usually take her on a walk to pee and she usually takes a nap about 30 minutes later.

If she's preferring doggy style: 5-10 minutes
If she's preferring missionary: 10-30 minutes, depends on kissing/cuddling/wrestling breaks.
If she's in heat: 2-5 minutes...unless we've already done it several times that day then 5-10 minutes.

All times subject to change due to happy dancing, which is the most adorable thing ever by the way. She did a no shit summersault once, I spent the following five minutes laughing.

10-30 minutes westling, kissing and licking
Around 5 minutes mounting
Another 5 minutes licking
And depending on his mood a second round of mounting. But it's just a guesstimate because I don't always have access to a clock

I have several dogs so there are no such things as quickies for us. Thankfully I have a lot of free time to indulge all of them. While I have never sat there with a stop watch. I would say 1-2.5 hours of fooling around with sex if I let them take me vaginally( I don't tie well with them vaginally so it is shorter) If I let them have my ass it is more like 4 or so hours as the tie last much longer. I typically only engage in anal with them once or twice a week due to how time consuming it can get.

With my mares it can vary from couple minutes to 10 minutes or so, on average I'll cum within 2 to 5 minutes in my mares.
On some occasions I last as long as a stallion

I can go lots with MY Son’s big black pet Labrador and it can last anything from 2 hours up to 8 hours, just depends on time I get home from work, how long we have and just like Pretty_Vixen I doze off TOO but get nudged etc until I lift MY ass up again or if I’m on my back I just French kiss with HIM and wrap my legs around his soft dirty body licking my feet in at the ankles and HE will go at it even harder!!!! HE is a total sex crazed thing that will take ME over and over again until he finally eventually knots IN MY vagina!!!!!!!! The latter of which is MOST amazing!!!!!!!! Also HE can probably go on licking MY vag FOREVER!!!!!!!! I mostly integer and help him on ME but other times HE just wants to mount and breed ME silly even when I’m still fully clothed and NO access for HIM to enter ME at all!!!!!!!! Like in winter!!!!!!!! The same mostly for all the other dogs here on the farm and luckily for ME the crude old farmer whose farm it is ONLY believes in having male dogs on the farm AND having LOTS of THEM so I can go out and have lots fun with lots of the dogs whenever I want.... Weekends are even better because MORE time since arriving home on the farm on Friday after work and staying basically ALL weekend ALL FULL NAKED up to Monday mornings just before I have to leave again for work especially in summer because I will go outside naked too then otherwise I will wear just a heavy thick long coat in winter when outside and seeking sex with the animals on the farm!!!! Also, MY Son’s big black pet Labrador has NEVER knotted inside MY vag for less than 20 minutes at the very least but mostly HE stays knotted IN MY vag anything from 30-45 minutes and EVEN upwards!!!!!!!! Maybe because I have such a tiniest, smallest, still very tight vagina or because HIS knot becomes SO huge or maybe it’s BOTH!!!! Many of the other dogs on the farm and any of the others I’ve had outside of the farm lasts anything from 20 minutes upwards knotted IN MY vagina!!!!!!! Oh and kegel exercises DO help LOTS!!!!!!!! I even constantly do them here at my desk here at work throughout the day.... What most people also don’t understand is that a dog will be small knot at first when sucking you but it will soon swell out inside of you if he went straight at fucking you immediately when his sheath touched your vagina and his cock immediately found the wet creamy hole in it that was meant for HIM to enter.... THOSE are the times you can last longest knotted too from my experience.... AND they CAN knot again after a successful knot just all depends on how horny and sexed they are for us women or girls.... but there unfortunately also are the ones with not such good sex drives but even with THEM it helps to entice or encourage them.... I have found that most women I know as for myself get WAY better results after a long scorching hot day AND if you smell stronger even the smell of on you especially the sweat in your armpits helps excite THEM more!!!! Also helps LOADS NOT to use ANY lotions, creams, oils, soaps, etc that are scented or fragrance. Same for NOT ever using deodorants, antiperspirants, rollons, sticks, wipes or even perfume on your body. I will just put a tiniest little spritz of perfume between MY tits ON MY bras BEFORE I put them on or on a jacket’s collar the days I only wear that on top without anything on under so that especially when I am topless or fully naked there’s nothing to hinder them that way.... THEY seem to even get excited by the smells of MY feet and toes the moment my footwear comes off!!!!!!!! Also I guess it helps LOTS that I’m constantly 24/7 wet AND gets wetter and wetter the more I’m being excited as MY VAG will just happily churn out more and more vaginal discharges the hornier I get and the more excited, aroused and turned ON I get but yeah even when I’m at MY most turned OFF there’s ALWAYS delicious creamy vaginal discharges sitting in between MY lips causing even some of the exposed inside of my outer labia to glisten with a sheen of silky wetness most of the time and gets wetter the more it goes inside especially AT/IN the little hole where all the fun happens. Probably also helps lots that I mostly taste quite strong. I’ve NEVER used peanut butter or ANY thing on MY vag to get a dog interested or to lick me even!!!! MY natural tastes THERE just has THEM ALL keep licking and lapping frantically!!!! I also believe not only the strongness of it but also the types of tastes of MY vag keeps THEM excited and attracted to her!!!!!!!! There may be more and/or other factors that especially keeps them wanting to mount, breed and fuck ME that I am not aware of at all. Another thing I know is that THEY are even MORE excited for ME like 2-3 days BEFORE, well, THAT time of the month and right through it AND that THEY LOVE the taste of MY flow AS WELL AS to mount or want to mount ME even more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn lucky and hot as hell wish I was in your shoes lol

I don't set a timer when being mounted :giggle::giggle:
The two partners i have are invited to mount me in different days of the week and it usually takes them 20 minutes to finish their job.

For us it's usually the same scenario and more or less lasts about 20-30 minutes.
I always start just by cuddling him and making out with him for a good 5-10 minutes.
Making out and telling him outloud what a good boy he is and how much I love kissing him & how mommy's pussy needs to get stuffed. Talking dirty outloud always gets me really turned on. After that I just lay back and start touching my pussy and playing with some toys until I get drenched down there which usually happens really fast as we just had a makeout session with my boy. By the time I finish getting my pussy ready for him he is usually up on the bed sniffing around my wetness and starts eagerly licking me. He just loves my juice so he laps it up pretty fast and when I get on my knees and bend over he pretty much always just starts mouting me. More dirty talk about him making me his bitch which combined with his fast thrusts always makes me cum. This happens 2 sometimes 3 times before he gets tired and just licks me clean and lays down. We kiss for another few minutes when I thank him for making me happy and we cuddle. :)

For us it's usually the same scenario and more or less lasts about 20-30 minutes.
I always start just by cuddling him and making out with him for a good 5-10 minutes.
Making out and telling him outloud what a good boy he is and how much I love kissing him & how mommy's pussy needs to get stuffed. Talking dirty outloud always gets me really turned on. After that I just lay back and start touching my pussy and playing with some toys until I get drenched down there which usually happens really fast as we just had a makeout session with my boy. By the time I finish getting my pussy ready for him he is usually up on the bed sniffing around my wetness and starts eagerly licking me. He just loves my juice so he laps it up pretty fast and when I get on my knees and bend over he pretty much always just starts mouting me. More dirty talk about him making me his bitch which combined with his fast thrusts always makes me cum. This happens 2 sometimes 3 times before he gets tired and just licks me clean and lays down. We kiss for another few minutes when I thank him for making me happy and we cuddle. :)
Would love to see a vid of you doing just that!

That is quite the session, and I can just feel the love :)

God that is a hot description.

usually about30 to 45 minutes to an hour. I strip and gather one of the boars and bring him into the barn and then we have fun while I bath him. They like the warm water and attention alot lol. Once he is bathed usually dry him and myself off a bit and then let him mount me. They are not into cuddling too much after ward LOL so I put him back in their pen afterwards, when I can walk again.

Back