How long do you leave your dogs cum in you?

When we make love at night, I always keep as much as I can inside. Snuggling and feeling his cum leak out of me is my fav ways to fall asleep. If we have sex in the morning, I usually finger it all out after, but I've kept it all in sometimes until bathroom.

Honestly, I love being secretly filled with my boy's cum and no one knows :love:

I find it very energising, I like to get 1 or 2 loads daily. I get at least a daily dose orally.

It actually depends on when my boy wants to have me. He usually does me on evenings when I am back from work so I just let his cum be in me. I am a big believer of natural ways so I dont make special efforts to drain his cum out of me. What leaks naturally gets cleaned up in shower, the rest stays in me for until whenever.... i dont know. Also, to me my boy is more than just a k9 and I think of it as a matter of respect to keep in me what he has dumped in me. If it was not meant to be in me then it would have never gotten there.

On unsual days when my boy takes me in the morning (which I dont like at all because I often get late to work on those days), I have to use a tampon or sanitary pad just to avoid wet leakage spots. but even on those days, I dont clean up. It is also kind of a very private secret to know you have your boy's cum inside you and that a part of him accompanies you where ever you go.

Back