How long do you leave your dogs cum in you?

Well when I have my own dog I plan on leaving it in as long as possible with a plug, and preferably he will want a round 2 or 3 through the day so he can really fill me up.

I just leave it in. It usually comes out when I go to the bathroom or shower. I can't get pregnant or catch a disease. The only thing would be a yeast infection but as long as you occasionally clean out your vag, there shouldn't be an issue. If you do exclusively anal, there would be absolutely no issues leaving it in. So there's no real harm.

I just leave it in. It usually comes out when I go to the bathroom or shower. I can't get pregnant or catch a disease. The only thing would be a yeast infection but as long as you occasionally clean out your vag, there shouldn't be an issue. If you do exclusively anal, there would be absolutely no issues leaving it in. So there's no real harm.
that sounds delicious omg me jelly

My two Cane Corso boys usually wash my pussy pretty well after sex.

ninja-4-jpg.481985
ninja-1-jpg.481982

Keep it in for as long as possible :3
He spent so long making it, it's only right that I keep it in me for as long as I can. Can get a bit naughty if I have to go to work afterwards, but it's not like anyone else notices it :gsd_wink:

Interesting reading these. Honestly im curious what its like to have cum inside of my pussy and how easy it is to really get it all out if i dont have any cleaning uhh equipment. But yeah idk if id leave it in or clean it if it was by a good boy. Ive also only ever been with one guy and he always used condoms.
Well there is no risk of pregnancy, and it's quite safe from what I understand. And I know women love love the feeling of cum inside them. Almost like that's where it belongs.

Back