How likely are future zoo-studios to appear?

Over the years, there have been a small handful of zoo productions that have come about, who consistently released content. Studios like Petlust, ArtOfZoo, Caledonian (if you count it) or even Seamless.

Not all of them existed back when I first knew about my zoo side, and the new ones seem to pop up every now and again. My assumption is that would continue and every year or 2, a new production group would emerge, but with a trend of zoophillia being outlawed in more and more places, is it possible that new studios simply might dry up?

Absolutely, commercial studios have a pretty bad history. But you could very easily have non-commercial studios, that are in it for showing off actual intimate contact but they just so happen to record it.

I know plenty of users here do just that, but I'd count a "studio" as something run by people who produce consistently high quality videos with decent run times. Something more than amateur videos recorded by a single person. It wouldn't have to be commercial, but people producing "studio quality" videos is the sort of thing I'm on about.

I know I'm not the only one who would want to see more of these big scale/long videos, that showcase more intimate connection. Caledonian from my knowledge seemed to be more about that side (I dont even think they were commercial), with a lot of the videos actually showing the humans interacting with dogs with them praising a dog, and showing CLEAR enjoyment (not like petlust where the male actors remain silent the whole time)

True. Lets just hope that any future people don't utterly mess things up and actually do it for the care/love over popularity and profit

Back