How does your pup ask for sex?

This isn't a blog, it's a forum, and you don't have to be "tech savvy" to possess basic reading comprehension ability. You just have to open your eyes and read before randomly clicking buttons. You did it enough to find the small post new thread button, but you can't read the larger thread titles?

I'm just a 45yr woman trying to belong to a very special community. I'm not very tech savvy and have no experience with blogs or how they work. Hope you weren't being rude to me because if so that would be unfortunate.
I can't see how passing you the link that answers your question is rude :)

This isn't a blog, it's a forum, and you don't have to be "tech savvy" to possess basic reading comprehension ability. You just have to open your eyes and read before randomly clicking buttons. You did it enough to find the small post new thread button, but you can't read the larger thread titles?
Dartel there is no need for you being condescending towards me. I apologize and I'm trying to learn but i don't understand the difference between blog vs forum. Maybe I need to research and educate myself more

Also - blog = personal site where single user is writing their stories, experiences, etc., while forum = page that gathers users interested in certain field, topic, or in this case, sexuality. Take some time to go through the home page, see what each section is about, take a look at rules, and before posting a brand new topic, take a quick look at the forum or use search button, after this time, most of the question that you could ask have been already answered, so sometimes it's just redundant to see the same question over and over again :)
I hope I explained things to you at least a little bit, have fun and enjoy the place :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also - blog = personal site where single user is writing their stories, experiences, etc., while forum = page that gathers users interested in certain field, topic, or in this care, sexuality. Take some time to go through the home page, see what each section is about, take a look at rules, and before posting a brand new topic, take a quick look at the forum or use search button, after this time, most of the question that you could ask have been already answered, so sometimes it's just redundant to see the same question over and over again :)
I hope I explained things to you at least a little bit, have fun and enjoy the place :)
Thank you for the explanation.

Thank you for the explanation.
What theyre trying to say, miss, is there are readable files here that answer the most frequently asked questions. The ones that most of us have answered a hundred times. We do know how tough it is to be new....but we also get tired of answering the questions again and again. So some of us write...
And write...

And rewrite....

There is a how-to section, and there are other sections like animal health, what to feed your critter, and much more....but heres the thing....resources are only useful if they get read or otherwise used. You have to meet us at least halfway...be glad you have the net....I never did, back in the stone age. We're glad you're here, that you found us....welcome to the house....if you have questions you cant find answers for, ask. Most of us will answer a polite pm. But we've put in the work....you have to invest some time, too. 🙂

Back