How does your dog treat you?

dittown

Lurker
Saw a thread on reddit about OP's dog walking in on him bottoming, and ever since the dog had been avoiding him and not listening, and it made me think of yall.

What's your dog's behavior to you? Are they closer and more cuddly, or are they more independent than dogs that you haven't had relationships with? What about training; does this make things easier or harder? Do you feel like your dog respects you more or less? Just general questions of that nature.

Saw a thread on reddit about OP's dog walking in on him bottoming, and ever since the dog had been avoiding him and not listening, and it made me think of yall.

What's your dog's behavior to you? Are they closer and more cuddly, or are they more independent than dogs that you haven't had relationships with? What about training; does this make things easier or harder? Do you feel like your dog respects you more or less? Just general questions of that nature.
My dog is very Dominant the moment I step into the house.... He owns me and I comply....in public very well behaved but very possessive....well behaved in front of visitors and family....but does get irritable when they stay long...

Back