How does that first penetration feel?

Slight pain, but a lot of pleasure. It is wet, warm, slick, and god when the knot swells I just sigh and laugh with joy. I also grunt at times which I hate, but my gf finds it cute. Now when she gets knotted she's alll "ooooo aahhhh" and her voice is so silky smooth its impossible for me not to get turned on.

Slight pain, but a lot of pleasure. It is wet, warm, slick, and god when the knot swells I just sigh and laugh with joy. I also grunt at times which I hate, but my gf finds it cute. Now when she gets knotted she's alll "ooooo aahhhh" and her voice is so silky smooth its impossible for me not to get turned on.
It does sound cute lol.

In fact, all those noises you and your GF make during sex like they would be.

Last edited:
It's a religious experience for me. Words fail to describe the rush I feel when I know I'm united with a stud, sharing this intensity with him.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've been asked this, and without a doggy as a pet, even having said, many times before, that I don't have one and have never been with one.

LIke the other girls have said to begin with comfortable and exciting. The hast hard thrusting and warm buckets (well that what it seems like) of cum. Then the swelling which was uncomfortable for me but not painful. It felt like a balloon in my vagina being filled with air and rubbing all the right spots. Must have been religous because I kept saying OH GOD!!

LIke the other girls have said to begin with comfortable and exciting. The hast hard thrusting and warm buckets (well that what it seems like) of cum. Then the swelling which was uncomfortable for me but not painful. It felt like a balloon in my vagina being filled with air and rubbing all the right spots. Must have been religous because I kept saying OH GOD!!
Love this

Back