How does one approach Zoo feelings

jacobymires

Tourist
BANNED USER
I have watched so many videos online. You have feelings of guilt, betrayal etc. the feelings get stronger and stronger over time, then I’m thinking am I being watched online for my activities. How do you get into? I don’t own a dog and it would be difficult with a friends dog or what have you. When I found this site I couldn’t believe it, it is a sense of relief. Ironically enough I go to bed thinking about what I’m going to do rather than just thinking about it. Interacting with people here makes it a reality.
I would like to thank you all for that.

When it’s all said and done….can anyone suggest the easiest way to get started? It truly does drive me nuts wanting it.

First Jacob, I suggest you use a VPN, if you are worried you are being watched on-line. It is an extra level of security but will not stop "them" for too long.

The second thing, "how to get started". I think you probably need a dog. Or a bitch. One of those would be advised. I would advise against making friends with a friend's dog. You really need to bond with your own companion.

Back