How Does Knotting Feel?

From what I read, depending on the size of the knot, it will initially be painful. Like, a male penis does not have those characteristics so a knot would be a new sensation.

If you can I would recommend getting a bad dragon or something similar to 'test' out a 'similar' shape

After that you can determine if you want to go for the full real deal, obvious a dildo wont feel the same as a hard knot, but I hear after a few times and you pop your knot cherry, it feels rather good. like a different good ha

From what I read, depending on the size of the knot, it will initially be painful. Like, a male penis does not have those characteristics so a knot would be a new sensation.

If you can I would recommend getting a bad dragon or something similar to 'test' out a 'similar' shape

After that you can determine if you want to go for the full real deal, obvious a dildo wont feel the same as a hard knot, but I hear after a few times and you pop your knot cherry, it feels rather good. like a different good ha
I'll definitely look into getting a dildo to test it out <3 thanks for the advice!
I disagree, but only in detail. Bad Dragon makes GREAT products, and they are pricey but well worth the money in most people's opinion. And I certainly agree that they can be a GREAT knot toy.....

However, if you are curious what a REAL knot feels like or would be like, Bad Dragon is not the place to look. For this reason: The knot on a Bad Dragon is permanently and fully formed. And, if you're approaching K9 sex from that direction, you're doing it WRONG. The dog's knot should gradually grow as he pushes into you, and, in that process, gradually become to big to come OUT of you. Attempting to push a fully formed knot through your opening is a VERY good way to have a painful experience. Look into the Kadahr from Fetishzone, it's an inflatable, which is pretty damn realistic in terms of the mechanical aspects of dog cock. Trust me, this is a much more realistic dog imitation than any solid pre-formed sex toy. But, pay careful attention if you purchase this toy. Unless you think you could hold a fully grown adult human head inside you, GET THE SMALL Kadahr. I think the max for the knot on the small is something like 5 inches around, and is compared with an ORANGE is size, baseball is another apt comparison.......the large is 11 inches, which is MUCH bigger.

I disagree, but only in detail. Bad Dragon makes GREAT products, and they are pricey but well worth the money in most people's opinion. And I certainly agree that they can be a GREAT knot toy.....

However, if you are curious what a REAL knot feels like or would be like, Bad Dragon is not the place to look. For this reason: The knot on a Bad Dragon is permanently and fully formed. And, if you're approaching K9 sex from that direction, you're doing it WRONG. The dog's knot should gradually grow as he pushes into you, and, in that process, gradually become to big to come OUT of you. Attempting to push a fully formed knot through your opening is a VERY good way to have a painful experience. Look into the Kadahr from Fetishzone, it's an inflatable, which is pretty damn realistic in terms of the mechanical aspects of dog cock. Trust me, this is a much more realistic dog imitation than any solid pre-formed sex toy. But, pay careful attention if you purchase this toy. Unless you think you could hold a fully grown adult human head inside you, GET THE SMALL Kadahr. I think the max for the knot on the small is something like 5 inches around, and is compared with an ORANGE is size, baseball is another apt comparison.......the large is 11 inches, which is MUCH bigger.

Ah yes I have to agree this is a much better solution

Bad Dragon was just the first thing that came to my mind .... Fetish Zone is superior when it comes to products and yeah youll want to start small first

Thanks @Dogdaddy69 good catch

Ah yes I have to agree this is a much better solution

Bad Dragon was just the first thing that came to my mind .... Fetish Zone is superior when it comes to products and yeah youll want to start small first

Thanks @Dogdaddy69 good catch
No catch really, Bad Dragon IS excellent. And, I don't know anyone who regrets their choice. They make superior products and they have an ENORMOUS backlog because they are excellent. The only different is the realism aspect. Or what the real actual experience should be.

And, thank you.

No catch really, Bad Dragon IS excellent. And, I don't know anyone who regrets their choice. They make superior products and they have an ENORMOUS backlog because they are excellent. The only different is the realism aspect. Or what the real actual experience should be.

And, thank you.
agreed!

I am actually surprised they dont have any inflatables, or even something else that has a varietal size.
Maybe that is their next great invention

Bad Dragon does have the best colours haha

I can only speak from my experience with my dog as I have not had another. But the knot does not go in like a big solid ball. In fact it is the swelling which I find very sexual and often when fully expanded a few good moves on my part and I cum. The first couple I masturbated but not to orgasm just to super horny, to get myself really ready. Depends how tight you are but using a big dildo to masturbate would help(just enough to stretch a bit not horse size). Besides the exercise is fun.

The first time was not painful but was very uncomfortable. I did use plenty of lube and was very wet just on myown because I wanted it so bad that day. After that each time got better. I kept up the lube for maybe a dozen times and then didn't need it. Now we have been doing it so long he just jumps on and goes for it.

Happy to answer more specific questions just txt me.

Back