How does it feel to you?

A bit of a weird question but for those who have had sex with your dogs, how does it feel for you and what are your thoughts?

Does it feel like your fucking for horniness like its just your own personal live dildo to use? Do you think of it like your making love to your partner and feel romantic about it? Or is sex with them a special feeling and thought all together?

I'm sure lots of people will disagree but I don't think animals can reciprocate romantic love like a human would. That being said they definitely bond with you and if they associate you with safety and good things your mere presence will make them happy and relaxed.

Well as someone who can't get off unless I'm 100% sure my partner is getting off as well (human or canine) i can tell you it feels great.
I feel super good inside knowing that i made my girl orgasm and that she clearly enjoys the way it feels amd that it makes her happy and gives her zoomies.

I find it super hot when i rub her clit and she starts humping my hand and i feel her getting wetter as we go, feeling her cookie contract around me as she cums just drives me wild.

A hot session between the 2 of us just makes me feel closer to her, there's no way i wouldn't feel good about giving the girl i love a feeling thats good enough to send ones mind blank.

Pluss shes cum hungry so i never feel bad about my orgasm.
Not sure how to explain it really, it feels the same as having sex with a human to me only fluffier and all the wonderful things that come with a dog in heat.

Back