How does it feel to be creampied?

Wow, haven’t heard details like these since my mind got officially hooked in a chatroom years ago when some shared with me these same descriptions, making me imagine what it must be like for them. And now from all you wonderful women sharing. It’s what hooked my mind hoping to one day share in the experience and see a woman experience this bliss since I could never experience it myself like you can. Thanks for hooking me back in, I’m hoping again. 🙂

It feels amazingly warm. Dogs are hotter than humans so you have an eight in thick object locked inside you that's glowingly warm. It's such a tense feeling because I have a massive dick in me, but at the same time sensually soothing once he is locked inside of me and ejeculating. Oh and his dick twitching when he's cumming that knot just giving those pulses, fuck it just feels like you get down a little to be brought up again. I can easily cum on a knot, and it just melts my stresses. It's why I like it almost daily.

Basically the warmth blossomin in you is the complete opposite of drinking a cold drink on a hot day. Incredibly satisfying with a settling warmth with THROBBING.

It makes the whole period thing worth it.
What a vivid explanation!

The physical is one aspect. Additional emotions are important. Dominated and abused by a dog. I like it when I am a slave. Doing the forbidden is an additional emotion. This is a higher emotion for me than being a slave to a man.

Last edited:
I remember the first time I was creampied by my boy, I was hooked, the mental aspect of him filling me gave me such a euphoric sex high that I knew it wouldn’t be the last time he would do that to me. But it’s sad because I used to live in a crowded home so it was extremely rare when we did anything sexual together, I remember I would crave it so bad, but I was realistic and I knew how hard it was so I always had to resort to masturbation. It was practically torture not being able to satisfy my cravings for him.

A dogs body temp is normally at the temperature you have when you have a fairly serious fever. Because dogs don't constantly thrust, once he's tied you he just settles in for a good release. It can get uncomfortable pretty quick from just being on your hands and knees holding up yours and his weight. His fur will act like a blanket. He also will pant on your neck and in your ear as a reminder that he's enjoying your body. There's also this constant pressure of his dick swelling up for the first few minutes and being locked in you. Which can either be nice, uncomfortable, or painful depending on how big he is. But his dick and cum are like bath temperture hot which is glorious. If you have a boy with a big dick and knot you can feel him twitch inside you when he cums. Add a little manual stimulation and this will send you seeing stars.
best answer ⭐

It feels amazingly warm. Dogs are hotter than humans so you have an eight in thick object locked inside you that's glowingly warm. It's such a tense feeling because I have a massive dick in me, but at the same time sensually soothing once he is locked inside of me and ejeculating. Oh and his dick twitching when he's cumming that knot just giving those pulses, fuck it just feels like you get down a little to be brought up again. I can easily cum on a knot, and it just melts my stresses. It's why I like it almost daily.

Basically the warmth blossomin in you is the complete opposite of drinking a cold drink on a hot day. Incredibly satisfying with a settling warmth with THROBBING.

It makes the whole period thing worth it.
⭐

⭐
THIS.

It hurts the first time you do it, but once you get used to it, omg it’s like a whole new world opens up. The fact that you’re his and have nowhere to go other than relax and enjoy the ride is what makes the experience so great.

The panting and his saliva dripping onto my neck just makes me even more excited. Best feeling in the entire world.

Back