How does it feel to be creampied?

A dogs body temp is normally at the temperature you have when you have a fairly serious fever. Because dogs don't constantly thrust, once he's tied you he just settles in for a good release. It can get uncomfortable pretty quick from just being on your hands and knees holding up yours and his weight. His fur will act like a blanket. He also will pant on your neck and in your ear as a reminder that he's enjoying your body. There's also this constant pressure of his dick swelling up for the first few minutes and being locked in you. Which can either be nice, uncomfortable, or painful depending on how big he is. But his dick and cum are like bath temperture hot which is glorious. If you have a boy with a big dick and knot you can feel him twitch inside you when he cums. Add a little manual stimulation and this will send you seeing stars.

A dogs body temp is normally at the temperature you have when you have a fairly serious fever. Because dogs don't constantly thrust, once he's tied you he just settles in for a good release. It can get uncomfortable pretty quick from just being on your hands and knees holding up yours and his weight. His fur will act like a blanket. He also will pant on your neck and in your ear as a reminder that he's enjoying your body. There's also this constant pressure of his dick swelling up for the first few minutes and being locked in you. Which can either be nice, uncomfortable, or painful depending on how big he is. But his dick and cum are like bath temperture hot which is glorious. If you have a boy with a big dick and knot you can feel him twitch inside you when he cums. Add a little manual stimulation and this will send you seeing stars.
hm i can second this.. the heat is incredible and to feel him twitch and pulsing... feel his lust and pleasure is realy beautiful!

Love this!!

Your description has me even more excited as I am contacting southern Ontario owners for my first time

It feels amazingly warm. Dogs are hotter than humans so you have an eight in thick object locked inside you that's glowingly warm. It's such a tense feeling because I have a massive dick in me, but at the same time sensually soothing once he is locked inside of me and ejeculating. Oh and his dick twitching when he's cumming that knot just giving those pulses, fuck it just feels like you get down a little to be brought up again. I can easily cum on a knot, and it just melts my stresses. It's why I like it almost daily.

Basically the warmth blossomin in you is the complete opposite of drinking a cold drink on a hot day. Incredibly satisfying with a settling warmth with THROBBING.

It makes the whole period thing worth it.

I want to go star gazing. Sounds delicious.

For me it is one of the most beautiful sensations. when he cums inside me i feel a strong orgasm. I think of his billions of sperm shot inside the cervix. I look in front of the mirror while he stands above. as I feel him stuck inside, I softly whisper to him I'm yours, keep it up. I want to give you a litter. even if this won't be possible.. in those moments the imagination plays a role without limits.

Couldn't agree more. When I learned how to make just small movements when he is truly stuck in you is the most amazing feeling. Often will make me cum.

All of these are perfect descriptions. I felt like I had reached the ultimate pleasure. I attribute such a great experience to the owner who was very attentive to make sure I was ok. I remember he pounded me harder and faster than any man I’ve ever had. I was trying to catch my breath and all I could say was oh fuck. And when he knotted I told the owner it felt amazing. The cum was so hot it felt like it had a belly full. And it felt so good just dripping down my pussy. Instinctually I started rocking back and forth making myself cum. I knew I was hooked.

It’s the best feeling I have ever experienced. Unlike human cum, it’s a lot warmer and it’s a lot more fluid. Like a big watery gush filling you but then he pulls out and it squirts out. I also enjoy the moments before that when he’s pulling as he ties with me. I can feel his knot rub against my g spot and I can feel his knot pulsing inside of me. It’s intense.

THIS.

It hurts the first time you do it, but once you get used to it, omg it’s like a whole new world opens up. The fact that you’re his and have nowhere to go other than relax and enjoy the ride is what makes the experience so great.

The panting and his saliva dripping onto my neck just makes me even more excited. Best feeling in the entire world.

Heeey I’m new to the forum. Don’t have any friends hehe could we message in order that I can learn more on this? :)

Back