How do you show a dog that you are in the mood

For me, my dog is a pit bull, absolute monster, I have a separate room where I bring him whenever I please him. I slowly pet him and very gently make my way down from his head to his neck to his stomach and last to his dick. He is usually very hard by then and it’s good for me.

Dogs tend to learn by association and pick up on any routines or patterns you may have established. When my boy and I first started playing together I’d usually strip down naked and lay in bed with him, and pet his body all over before starting to massage his sheath and eventually give him a handjob if his body language indicated that he wanted to continue. I’d open my legs and would keep them open whenever he sniffed or licked on his own. Now that he’s been my partner for a while, he knows that when I open my legs during naked cuddles it means I’m in the mood for intimacy and he’ll start licking at my pussy and eventually positioning himself so that his sheath is as close to my hand as possible because he’s anticipating a handjob/knot massage.

My golden retriever gal is a total nimfo and is always ready but when it’s time she’ll look at me and me at her then I say
“you wanna get fucked?” Typically she Wil get very happy then spin around in a circle and run straight to the bedroom where she knows what she wants is going to happen lol.

Dogs tend to learn by association and pick up on any routines or patterns you may have established. When my boy and I first started playing together I’d usually strip down naked and lay in bed with him, and pet his body all over before starting to massage his sheath and eventually give him a handjob if his body language indicated that he wanted to continue. I’d open my legs and would keep them open whenever he sniffed or licked on his own. Now that he’s been my partner for a while, he knows that when I open my legs during naked cuddles it means I’m in the mood for intimacy and he’ll start licking at my pussy and eventually positioning himself so that his sheath is as close to my hand as possible because he’s anticipating a handjob/knot massage.
That’s so hot I wish I could be your pup

Let me expand on the point.

Dogs are generally fairly smart, love routine, and love knowing what is expected of them. If you want a particular behavior to occur, you encourage it. With Pluto, he realized, sex on the yoga mat only. So if I'm having friends over, I roll up the mat and put it in a closet, and there won't be even the slightest hint from him about anything. After everyone leaves if I take it out and unroll it, that's a different story. He will be waiting at the edge of the mat, occasionally patting it with one of his paws.

That's his way to say, come hither.
Omg that is so cute you must feel really good if they’re that excited,my dog only paws for treats lmao although I have a small dog so I don’t do zoo things with him 😢

My golden retriever gal is a total nimfo and is always ready but when it’s time she’ll look at me and me at her then I say
“you wanna get fucked?” Typically she Wil get very happy then spin around in a circle and run straight to the bedroom where she knows what she wants is going to happen lol.
Can I pm you about your life with a golden? I want to get one in the futur

I completely agree with the habit forming routines. I was recommended to be consistent and it has paid off especially when guests are over to avoid any miscues ;)

For my German Shepard, there is a lot of play involved, play is like foreplay for him. And really for me lol. We have a red rope that is good for a game of ‘tug’. I will typically be naked when we play and I am in the mood…being down on the floor with him, my natural scent and my playing with him gets him into the mood.

Between playing tug with the rope, a little wrestling and pushing, me ‘assuming the position’ and then ‘being coy’ it really energized both of us.

All dogs are different. I would say lots of play is good ‘foreplay’!

For my German Shepard, there is a lot of play involved, play is like foreplay for him. And really for me lol. We have a red rope that is good for a game of ‘tug’. I will typically be naked when we play and I am in the mood…being down on the floor with him, my natural scent and my playing with him gets him into the mood.

Between playing tug with the rope, a little wrestling and pushing, me ‘assuming the position’ and then ‘being coy’ it really energized both of us.

Ooooh I like that picturing a naked game of tug is really a hot bit of foreplay. How did you decide that tug would be the best way to get him in the mood?

Ooooh I like that picturing a naked game of tug is really a hot bit of foreplay. How did you decide that tug would be the best way to get him in the mood?
I didn’t really decide, it’s just kind of how things developed. I raised him from a pup and tug has always been a favorite game of his

I've had the pleasure of being with a fair few dogs in my life; both male and female. And the process to being intimate with them varries. Some dogs are just ready to go, the second I sit down next to them they basically jump tackle me into a wall, it can be a bit much but some dogs are just wild like that.

When it comes to more intimate experiences it almost always involves play, it will start of with me bowing like a playful pup at them followed by pets and panting and showering them with praise. The play will usually develop into close cuddling where their bodies are pressed to my chest, I'd then pet their rear and nuzzle up under their neck: some dogs like when I give a soft whimper to them as I'm nuzzling.

Sometimes a male dog will conveniently position himself to where his sheath is near my hand or grinding against my leg and ill tease it with a little attention.

Eventually after some more intimate playing and rolling around with them, as if I was a dog just like they were, they mount and the rest is history. With female dogs usually as I'm petting them the closer I am to their rear, if in the mood, their tails will automatically lift to the side and from there I'd slowly tease and rub them seeing if their body still screams signs of pleasure and want and fingerings will turn to licking which develops to mounting. All the while if I stop they look over at me get a surge of excitement..kiss me and rub their behinds against me.

Thats amazing, the build up the fun and excitement would just add to the pleasure.

Back