How do you pamper your mates/pets?

My girl basically gets whatever the hell she wants. We've been together for about 14 years now so she deserves everything and more. If she wants my spot on the couch she gets it, if she wants a piece of something I'm eating she gets it, if she wants to go outside even if I just let her out, well my ass is getting right back up.

She gets nothing but the highest quality food available. It's wicked expensive but IDGAF. I order from one of those custom built dog food places that send you high quality, no preservative, human grade prepared meals based on breed, age, weight, medical conditions ect. She seems to love them and it seems to have helped her quite alot. Well worth the money IMO.

Being her age I also give her hip and back massages. I can usually tell when she is hurting because she will have issues standing up or I will notice a little wobble in her walk as if favoring one leg over the other. Usually a 30-45 minute massage helps quite a bit to loosen up the muscles and help relieve the pain.

That has got to be the absolute cutest thing I have ever heard, she deserves the world and you’ve literally given it to her. Thats amazing, i’m happy for you both ❤️❤️

It's wicked expensive but IDGAF. I order from one of those custom built dog food places that send you high quality, no preservative, human grade prepared meals based on breed, age, weight, medical conditions ect. She seems to love them and it seems to have helped her quite alot. Well worth the money IMO.
It sounds super worth it! Do you happen to know the name of the company (if it's not local to your area only)? Future reference for myself once I get a dog in the future, because I know most dog food is garbage.

That has got to be the absolute cutest thing I have ever heard, she deserves the world and you’ve literally given it to her. Thats amazing, i’m happy for you both ❤️❤️
She means everything to me so shes worth it.

It sounds super worth it! Do you happen to know the name of the company (if it's not local to your area only)? Future reference for myself once I get a dog in the future, because I know most dog food is garbage.
It really is. Regular dog food you get from the store is chocked full of....who TF knows what. The stuff is shelf stable forever basically and you can't make food do that without processing the hell out it. I think of it like eating McDonald's every single day for your entire life. It's just not good for you.
I got through Ollie. It's a nation wide thing so you just go on their website, fill out the info and they ship the food to you.

It really is. Regular dog food you get from the store is chocked full of....who TF knows what. The stuff is shelf stable forever basically and you can't make food do that without processing the hell out it. I think of it like eating McDonald's every single day for your entire life. It's just not good for you.
I got through Ollie. It's a nation wide thing so you just go on their website, fill out the info and they ship the food to you.
That's a great way to think about normal (sadly) average dog food. I looked it up and honestly got shocked by seeing a picture of the food from Ollie. Like seeing real peas, carrots, and other vegetables mixed in I can see it's already a 1000x better for what seems to be cheap (Less than $2 a meal) at first glance.

That's a great way to think about normal (sadly) average dog food. I looked it up and honestly got shocked by seeing a picture of the food from Ollie. Like seeing real peas, carrots, and other vegetables mixed in I can see it's already a 1000x better for what seems to be cheap (Less than $2 a meal) at first glance.
Indeed. It's kinda fucked up what they put in regular dog food and the trickery they use to make you think it's healthy. Some is better than other tho.

Ollie has a starter pack which is the price you saw which was like 60...something dollars for my girl for the first two weeks worth of food but then it goes up after that. They really bend you over once the trial period ends but i figure if im gonna get fucked mind as well have it benefit my baby. Her food bill ends up being right around $300 a month but that's cause I do the full portion thing. You can do a half portion and mix with regular food or whatever.

Back