How do you get over the shame?

cutdata

Lurker
Hi all. I’m still coming to terms with my zoosexuality but I just can’t seem to stop hating myself for feeling this way. Any tips? I genuinely want to be happier

What's the point in living in the fear of being judged?

Do you know why a jester makes for a good spy/assassin? Because people underestimate them. The fool is wise for a reason.

Let people judge. They're the bigger fools for not having asked. Why should you feel bad for the snap judgements when people can't ask or addresss context?

Make the best from the worst. Adaptation concept. The rest is about trying to get people to contradict themselves somehow. People that avoid questions and change the topic will be ashamed of the truth. They'll have something to hide. Something they are "ashamed" of. They just won't like looking at their own reflection. But that's THEIR problem.

If for example someone says something like "nosy questions" then it gives their hand away. They're afraid of being judged. And hiding behind mocking laughter will not change that fact. If not afraid then why bring up such wording? The simple fact of the matter is this. Straight answers prevent misunderstandings. No excuse changes that simple fact.

It's just one example of "detecting shame". When people have a fear of being judged. Try to look out for certain key words. That kind of thing. Try to "detect contradictions" basically. Has a way of helping with relating. Note: This most likely requires making arguments happen.

What helped me is to accept it, to know that what I am doing is with the consent of the animal, having the necessary care and knowledge to not force it or hurt it On the contrary, knowing that I can give him a good time where we mutually please each other by following the necessary measures 🫂✨🐾

What helped me is to accept it
Works with every flaw.

It's when people fight against their flaws that it causes suffering.

Let's also consider that it's all a symptom of "fear itself".

Hi all. I’m still coming to terms with my zoosexuality but I just can’t seem to stop hating myself for feeling this way. Any tips? I genuinely want to be happier
Self evaluate your feelings. When you feel guilt or shame, write down why.

i had a great dr who told me the shame from sex often comes from dopamine crash. you ride a high going into climax, and your brain will deliver an equal downward crash afterward.

when you are between sessions, read your “why” list. Is it external or internal? This will help you sort things out a bit.

if it is internal seek psychiatrist who specializes in sexual addiction. It will not give you specific help, but relatable professional advice.

semi related - joy only occurs 5% of the time in your life. joy is often confused with happiness. Happiness you can find in complacency of every day life - it resides in the space between sadness and joy. He phrased it as “happy to be alive, happy have shelter, health, food, etc…. Joy is a wedding, vacation, 5pm on Friday, a new puppy.”

I can understand your feelings of shame, based on a lifetime of society defining right and wrong. I'm maybe fortunate that I had a friend online who helped me handle it physically and emotionally. But even mure fortunate that, from my very first knot, I knew I had found myself. I had no problems shaking off feelings of guilt and shame because it just felt so right. I hope you get to that place too. #proudtobeabitch

What helped me is to accept it, to know that what I am doing is with the consent of the animal, having the necessary care and knowledge to not force it or hurt it On the contrary, knowing that I can give him a good time where we mutually please each other by following the necessary measures 🫂✨🐾
I’m not sure how to like messages on here, but thank you for responding.

I’m not sure how to like messages on here, but thank you for responding.
Just give yourself time to assimilate and accept that just as you feel pleasure in having sex and masturbating, they do it too, only they cannot masturbate alone nor can they.talk to you explicitly to ask you to breed them, but over time they can let you know with certain habits that they themselves have to express it and that is where you are doing something good for them, giving them the pleasure they need without the wild part since sometimes an animal can be a bit rough with the other by instinct, but you You can make it have a gentler rhythm dedicated to pleasure for both of you rather than just for reproduction ✨✨✨

joy is often confused with happiness.
It's going to depend on who you ask. Most people fall into the "happy trap". I know better.

The problem with happiness is that it's often "Desperation" for happiness. Which is actually one of the main causes for depression.

If one is not desperate to be happy then they can know true joy. It's better to be "content" then "happy". There's a difference.

To be content is to come to terms with yourself. To accept the worst of yourself. And others too, for only by accepting every flaw can you learn to be accepting.

Happiness on the other hand often blinds. More then fear and anger. It's even more dangerious as a result. "Fake smiles and happy masks". When people live in denial. etc.

Last edited:
The problem with happiness is that it's often "Desperation" for happiness. Which is actually one of the main causes for depression.

If one is not desperate to be happy then they can know true joy. It's better to be "content" then "happy". There's a difference.

To be content is to come to terms with yourself. To accept the worst of yourself. And others too, for only by accepting every flaw can you learn to be accepting.

Happiness on the other hand often blinds. More then fear and anger. It's even more dangerious as a result. "Fake smiles and happy masks". When people live in denial. etc.
clicked send too fast.

totally agree. Too many people want instant gratification happiness.
the area I would differ is to be content is to accept flaws and strengths. Some people struggle with fame and success just as much as weakness and flaws.

or happiness as a delusion instigated through addiction - that is the dangerous one

Very relatable. I guess that’s why I finally got on here too and am hoping to chat with others so I can feel a little less alone
Good luck with this. I have had a pm with 1 person (pretty sure just 1) and came here for more or less the same reason. Not really due to guilt, but the subject matter being something I wouldn't risk talking to someone about in person. While that conversation was great, I just find it too awkward to strike up a conversation for too many reasons. Mostly because of all the infighting and generally boring/predictable ways arguments go. People have really lost the ability to disagree in a productive way. At any rate, I invite you to be pm #2 if you're interested. Everyone knows second is the best.

Good luck with this. I have had a pm with 1 person (pretty sure just 1) and came here for more or less the same reason. Not really due to guilt, but the subject matter being something I wouldn't risk talking to someone about in person. While that conversation was great, I just find it too awkward to strike up a conversation for too many reasons. Mostly because of all the infighting and generally boring/predictable ways arguments go. People have really lost the ability to disagree in a productive way. At any rate, I invite you to be pm #2 if you're interested. Everyone knows second is the best.
good advice! a good first step was made by asking and seeking other opinions and advice. Everyone is different, though. If it bothers you too much don't do it, but otherwise take your time and the shame aspect you feel will most likely go away and the total enjoyment begin

I don't feel shame the thing I think is a bit of a shame is that I didn't start much earlier with dogs I was more worried what others think about it something I don't care about at all today

Back