How do you get bred by dog while in relationship?

Ryler-Torel

Tourist
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the situation of being in a happy relationship and doesn't want to cheat but wants to get a dog or horse in them?

I'm desperate to experience a dog or horse breed me but not sure how to do so while I'm with my BF. He knows I'm in Zoo but doesn't want it himself. Insights are welcomed!

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the situation of being in a happy relationship and doesn't want to cheat but wants to get a dog or horse in them?

I'm desperate to experience a dog or horse breed me but not sure how to do so while I'm with my BF. He knows I'm in Zoo but doesn't want it himself. Insights are welcomed!

Your BF knows, and you SAY you don't wanna go behind his back, yet, here you are..

He already knows, and clearly, accepts it to a point, cause he hasn't left you, turned you in, or incited a mob.

So the BEST advice here

Don't ask us TALK TO YOUR BF.

Your BF knows, and you SAY you don't wanna go behind his back, yet, here you are..

He already knows, and clearly, accepts it to a point, cause he hasn't left you, turned you in, or incited a mob.

So the BEST advice here

Don't ask us TALK TO YOUR BF.
This advice. ^^

Clearly your BF has accepted your sexuality or you would not have a BF in him. So talk to him, openly and honestly. If he is still there for you after admitting your Zoo, the rest is really, pretty simple by comparison. You have done the hard stuff in admitting your sexuality.

dude.... you have partner who knows you are into this and hasn't left you or turned you into the police and you're asking us what to do???

FUCKING COMMUNICATE WITH HIM!

Totally get what you are saying . In the same situation. Would love a big Dog or horse cock to enjoy ;)

aww im sorry... i feel for you but you shouldn't have told him.
I get why you told him you want to be honest in a realtionship with your partner.

but now You definitly can't act on your impulses now. and tell him if you acted on your zoo impulses

It is cheating on him unless your realtionship is a open one or your furry pal is involed in the same realtionship tringle but from what you said that triangle is impossible as he is non Zoo.

him being non zoo then youve pulled the pin tick tock.
And opened up a door for him to take a human m8.
if you take a furry one.
Theres also a tonne of other variables youll open up.
How they will play out is up to fate to decide the preverbal Good bad and the ugly.

If you are truly happy in life & your realtionship with him id ask why rock the boat.

I dont have an insite into your realtionship so i can say how it will play out if you proceed telling him you managed to go off a be on the receiving end or giving end of An animal.

If you are truly happy in your realtionship with him why rock the boat.

If your happy suppresing your impulses. Id do just that because you will put a risk your happy realtionship together
as you said your happy!

I know all this is a bitter pill.
Again sorry... but im pessimistic it has served me well in life.

whitchever way it plays out for you ive got my fingers and toes crossed fir ya both.

Back