How do you feel when your dog takes you?

Elf_boy

Tourist
I’ve been wondering for a while about how other people see the situation between them and their dog. Like do you feel like they are your partner and you have an obligation to satisfy them? Do you feel like your doing them a favor by allowing them to relieve their tension with you? Do you feel dirty and submissive as though you belong to your partner as a mate? Of course these aren’t the only options obviously. But I’m curious to see how people feel about the relationship between them and their male K9 partners.

I developed a very intense sexual relationship with my boy that elicited all kinds of feelings. At first, I saw him as a buddy who I was getting off with. As time went on, and our play evolved, I got him to do things to me that made me feel very dirty and submissive. Especially when I was laying helplessly knotted, under him. Of course I had multiple intense orgasms every time we played and I'm certain he was very satisfied. For a long time, I thought I was the only person to ever do such a perverted thing. Every time we played I was ashamed of myself and swore that I would never do it again. By the next day, I would be day dreaming about the taste and feel of his cock. I would have a boner on the way home, just hoping no one else was home so I could be alone with my boy for an afternoon of sucking and fucking. We played until I went away to college. He died shortly after that and I still miss him.

Owned, safe yet vulnerable/exposed. I had a very close and intimate relationship with my hybrid wolf, in fact I was exclusive for a few years. For me the simplest thing was it felt right. Rarely would I turn him down, but regardless of that he loved me and being around me unconditionally. It was yet another layer on top, however then I became his mate/bitch.

I’ve been wondering for a while about how other people see the situation between them and their dog. Like do you feel like they are your partner and you have an obligation to satisfy them? Do you feel like your doing them a favor by allowing them to relieve their tension with you? Do you feel dirty and submissive as though you belong to your partner as a mate? Of course these aren’t the only options obviously. But I’m curious to see how people feel about the relationship between them and their male K9 partners.
I feel great. :D My dog is my partner but I do not feel any obligation to satisfy him. I do it because obviously we both really enjoy it. Sometimes I have to refuse him and sometimes I do it just because he is annoying me with his constant asking for a suck. :D He can be very persuasive. Almost all sex we have begins with a face hump and I absolutely love the feral energy he puts into that, but I do not feel owned, we are equals. None of us is submissive either. We both can and have clear ways of saying "that is enough" (I can obviously stop the sex at any time and he developed a special sign that says "Please stop sucking me.")

I feel complete and awesome. I love the feeling of being totally submissive. I am a bitch and happy in my place. I feel completely owned by them. I will do what they want. And I love it all, from start to finish..................

Back