How do you clean out the inside of a dog?

mirage2000n

Tourist
I just got into this and am wondering if you need to clean out the inside of a dogs anus or do you just leave it?

I just got into this and am wondering if you need to clean out the inside of a dogs anus or do you just leave it?

*EDITED BY MODERATOR: The following is absolute bullshit and should not be done as per a real veterinarian as evidenced by the below posts, especially the third one. We left this up for educational purposes*

I had anal with my dog before, the technique I use is ice cubes, my vet told me before that putting ice cubes in dogs anus helps them poop fast, so I adapted that technique for anal sex, after she poops, I will put ice cubes inside her anus I let it stay inside for a bit, max I used was 3 cubes but that still depends, I put it one at a time, after she pushes out the first ice I will put another one until she poops out clean, the ice does melt inside them a bit, that was my basis if she's clean when the ice and a bit of liquid comes out clean. Not sure if its the right way to do it nor if anyone does the same but It worked for me so

Last edited by a moderator:
I had anal with my dog before, the technique I use is ice cubes, my vet told me before that putting ice cubes in dogs anus helps them poop fast, so I adapted that technique for anal sex, after she poops, I will put ice cubes inside her anus I let it stay inside for a bit, max I used was 3 cubes but that still depends, I put it one at a time, after she pushes out the first ice I will put another one until she poops out clean, the ice does melt inside them a bit, that was my basis if she's clean when the ice and a bit of liquid comes out clean. Not sure if its the right way to do it nor if anyone does the same but It worked for me so
Whoever did tell you that bullshit is clearly not a vet.

So this is what we are talking about when deleting anal stuff.
This here is a guide to abuse your dog and a guide for zoo sadists to force their dog into anal.
You have a vet here telling you it is bad idea and there are people who are going to try to do that now.
@Oldman @dogluver101 @FloofyNewfie @FoxandtheHounds
Just making sure you know about this and can use it next time an idiot tries to accuse mods of being too much against anal.

Please, put an ice brick inside yourself, the bigger - the better. It will help, I'm a doctor.

So that is definitely what people are going to do especially after saying it worked for him.
We are not talking about zoophiles there, because a zoophile would not even think about doing this.
We are talking about the people who want to fuck a dog in the ass.

But order matters.

First, someone shared information while thinking it was good (or at least plausible), and someone else said they'd try it.

After that, two people (including a vet) chimed in and said it's bad idea and why.

And so, it's not a guide to abuse a dog but rather, the correction of misinformation.

Which I for one think is a good thing - the correction part. That's how people who don't know (or use Reddit as a research tool) learn these things so they won't hurt their animal or maybe themselves.
I tend to agree. Given how much sheer information is out there on the internet, and from friends and others, multiplied by how difficult it is to find zoo specific stuff, I am happy giving OP the benefit of the doubt, and am here to answer any follow up questions or clarifications—however, I’m not sure how much advice that actively contradicts what you already wanted to do changes anyone’s mind. It’s a difficult issue.

I have not mutch knowledge about dogs, but you do not put icecubes anywhere, where they not belong. That's just common sense!

It must be painfully unpleasant to have these shoved up your butt, and even besides that, there is a condition called frostbite. Don't Google it,and if you do disable pictures.

So this is what we are talking about when deleting anal stuff.
This here is a guide to abuse your dog and a guide for zoo sadists to force their dog into anal.
You have a vet here telling you it is bad idea and there are people who are going to try to do that now.
@Oldman @dogluver101 @FloofyNewfie @FoxandtheHounds
Just making sure you know about this and can use it next time an idiot tries to accuse mods of being too much against anal.
Edited just in case there is someone who can't be bothered to read after the offending post.

*EDITED BY MODERATOR: The following is absolute bullshit and should not be done as per a real veterinarian as evidenced by the below posts, especially the third one. We left this up for educational purposes*

OMFG you're such a retard!
@mods Ban this dumb ass piece of shit please

So that is definitely what people are going to do especially after saying it worked for him.
We are not talking about zoophiles there, because a zoophile would not even think about doing this.
We are talking about the people who want to fuck a dog in the ass.
I don’t think they are even zoophiles. I don't even fuck a dog in the ass, neither let a dog fuck me in the ass. Now it seems that particular thread moved up to the General Discussion and User Chat section 🤔

really stupid question im sorry!...i am bi and have had anal sex...and make sure i am clean...if a man has anal sex with a male dog, how does one makes sure the dog is clean?...i have seen videos where it appears so...please be kind in the answer i may be missing the obvious...just intrigued...surely you dont douche a dog!...

Back