how do i touch my dog`s Cock without getting bite

Carefully! Hehe.....

It depends if he is open to it. Consider this....what would be the reaction if you reached out and touched your friend's cock? Good chance he would be startled and defensive. Slight chance he would like it. Work into it slowly. Your dog is not a dildo....don't treat him like one.

Best of luck!

If your dog is trying to bite you for any reason your training is severely lacking. Even if you're doing something your dog doesn't like it shouldn't be responding by biting. That said, if your dog doesn't like you touching his cock, BACK OFF.

You can't just grab his cock! He needs training before you even think about it. He needs to be comfortable, relaxed and so do you! People need training too.

It took me three months of careful training before either my Harry or I were ready to think about where we both wanted things to go. I needed to understand him and he me. Ben, who has now been with me for seven months is still working on his approach with me, fortunately he has Harry to show him things that the bitch likes.....

If a dog is biting you when you try to handle his cock, you are doing all types of wrong.

I would hug and pet him then slowly but naturally work my hands closer to his sheath and gently rub the areas around it and then some light strokes from his taint to his cock to see if he likes it. He'll start air humping if he does. Just gauge the body language.

If your dog is trying to bite (or growl) at you that's definetly an 100% NO to sex!! He doesnt want that from you And feels threatened by your advancements! Stop making any further attempts immediately before you end up in the hospital in need of several 100 stitches and he gets put down because of aggression over your own doing, id imagine growling took place before more aggressive behavior did (9 times out of 10 dogs usually give a warning like a low pitched growl if they want you to stop whatever your doing, its a way they warn a bite is about to happen if you don't back off) and if your not taking no for an answer, he will make his desires clear; or rather lack thereof. The only right answer to what can you do? Respect your dogs decision and move on from the idea that he'll ever be a willing sex partner before you put him and yourself in danger, there is no "training" a dog for sex, especially not one that is responding in aggression! They are either into it or not: pressing the matter any further IS ignoring your dogs free will to decide for himself what he wants and could end very bad! Please, if you love him, listen to what he's expressing to you, stop trying to touch him there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back