How do I tell my partner im a Zoophile?

Possibly, but if he should be, is he doing it for good or nefarious purposes? Does your BF have a cruel streak?

He may have intuitively picked up on some of your desires or he may have seen something without you noticing. Do the two of you have a history of kink or fetish behavior? What is the state of your relationship?

There are quite a few things to consider before introducing this aspect of your sexuality into your relationship.
We share our kinks and have a great sex life and we’re very close. I don’t think he would do anything to hurt me. He’s always been willing to help fulfill my desires. Like he’s let me wear dog a collar while we had sex.

I told my gf once about it when she asked about the things im into when we first started our relationship. She then brought the subject up 5 months later and we ended up watching some videos. I think she may be curious about it but im still nervous to talk to her more about it

I told my ex . I was into watching. something about the submissiveness of a person taking a k9/horse It just gets me going lol. Also told her I'm a furry an then week later she was gone an the kids. To somewhere 3000km away. An got rid our dog..

I'll keep this to the grave.
I don't wanna lose anyone again...
Damn! That's harsh! I feel for ya, man...

I'm a female 21 and I have no idea how to go about this. I feel like if I ever told him it would just end badly. How do I test the waters to find out without fully exposing myself?
I caught my ex on her hands and knees getting warmed up by one of her three huskys hot tongue just prior to him mounting her

Having been somewhat familiar with zoophilia and having watched videos and enquired in the past due to my own tendencies it wasn’t as big a shock as it could have been. We went on to have two more strong years together and learned a lot about the community of zoophiles and both discovered parts of ourselves over a very fun journey. I’ll always be glad I forgot my phone and had to drive all the way back that day - two unforgettable years. Maybe try doing some background digging yourself or add it in conversation lightly and sparingly to judge their reaction. All the best!!

I'm a female 21 and I have no idea how to go about this. I feel like if I ever told him it would just end badly. How do I test the waters to find out without fully exposing myself?
If your BF love you and respekt you. He Will accept your secret. If not leve him.

Right away, when you talking about kinks. He/she should accept you whole and you should not change for him/her.

My ex wife got me into beastiality. She had a collection of short stories written by women for women about sex, kinks and relationships. There were several chapters devoted to zoo sex, horses and dogs mainly. She asked about my reaction to the k9 stuff and I told it I liked it. She then started to slowly admit to her own experiences and desires. It led to a lot of exploration and fun.

Back