How do i take this next step?

So my gf and I of 7 months have been slowly working our way into the lifestyle. Gauging each other's limits and understand where to draw the line. So far she knows about beast as a kink of mine through hentai found on my phone. She didn't display any sort of repulsion and has since seemed more into the idea. I bought her a knotty toy as a sort of gag gift but we haven't used it yet. This weekend is kind of a free weekend for both of us to get real kinky and I was wondering if there were any sort of videos you'd recommend I lead with to try and open the door foe more play with the toys and later the real thing.

This is why antis want us to die. They literally think we’re forcing beastiality on people. Which mister throwaway is doing.

Fucking kinksters ruin it for everyone.

Reactions: pes
It should….. b more than a kink…… if u want her interest than let her take more of a lead….. but I usually end up bonding with animals…. Not kink wise🎀

I was wondering if there were any sort of videos you'd recommend I lead with to try and open the door foe more play with the toys and later the real thing.
No. Every single """educational""" zoo indoctrination video I have ever seen was complete bullshit full of anatomical inaccuracies and false claims.

No. Every single """educational""" zoo indoctrination video I have ever seen was complete bullshit full of anatomical inaccuracies and false claims.
Never said anything about educational. Was looking for more on the mild side of Intercourse.

Back