How do I start a relationship with a dolphin?

While I personally have no experience on the subject I would recomend extreme caution and slowly working your way towards a relationship with dolphins.First spend time getting them used to you then work from there.

Honestly I’m not too sure, but they’re very clever and know good from bad people, I’d just be very cautious and try not to push your boundaries with them too soon! Do you actually have access to dolphins at the moment?

Honestly I’m not too sure, but they’re very clever and know good from bad people, I’d just be very cautious and try not to push your boundaries with them too soon! Do you actually have access to dolphins at the moment?
No I don't. Besides building the relationship first is way more important

Last edited:
Dolphins are difficult, you basically need to invest a big chunk of your live to get close to them. Like it or not your best chances is working somehow at a marine park. For a relationship you need to be a trainer, vet or caretaker., anything else you will not have a bond.
Wild dolphins are just unbearable to fit in your live. And you'll likely contributing to the spread of land diseases to the local dolphin community. For that reason active swimming with dolphins is illegal in most of civilised world.

Back