How do I penetrate my girls?

I have 2 big girl dogs, but I can never seem to fit in them. Fingers go in easy, but that's that.

They should be the right size as one is a pitbull and one is a husky, but ...

Well, lubing and waiting for the moment after she's in heat when she's still swollen is the key to make it smoother and nicer to her (which should be your priority).

Just be patient, wait for their 2nd or 3rd heat cycle and after the first or second week attempt to approach gently. Have some KY jelly lube in hand and gain their trust. If everything is okay and they accept you i don't see why you should have issues with this. But remember, be patient, don't force, and wait until their heat cycles, this way they'll understand they can be active with you and also their swelling will ease the penetration, after that it's just practice.

i would not have been so kind, but yes , wait for heat, but she may still reject you, if push to far, i believe husky would be most accommodating, but have no experience pit bulls, i been with husky, German Shepard, and Rottweiler, all , different, last rottweiler i tried i told her ok, when she say no, so for me no more dog

i have 3 rottweilers in house, they protect, my house, if you read elsewhere you will find, i say i have many vids, no dogs, my babys, have saved this home at least 3 times, i own now 3 rots, for protection,

spaying is not an automatic no (wish i would have known that years ago), but yes, absolutely, you need to be slow and gentle and look for signs of distress or discomfort .. if you see either, stop.

one of our girls here wasn't spayed until after she had 3 or 4 heats, and is still quite interested in sex and accommodating (though she's also a bigger girl).

another thing that's important that i didn't know when i was younger -- UP and in, not straight in.

This^^

Never ever try to force things into your girl. If she is receptive, you will now. If she is spayed, you're out of luck

Ahhhh, I tried with my girl, I could barely get a finger in her , didn't realize spaying made such a difference.

Ahhhh, I tried with my girl, I could barely get a finger in her , didn't realize spaying made such a difference.

it certainly can, but not all girls lose interest in sex after being spayed. in my late teens/early 20s i had a collie girl who was spayed but had a litter of puppies at some point. apparently that was enough to retain interest. i didn't know anything about cunnilingus back then, sadly, i think she would have absolutely LOVED it, but we enjoyed outercourse a LOT. if you're gentle and use lube, you could probably get several different sizes of dildo and stretch her out enough to accommodate normal sex with her, but as i said in a previous post, go _slow_ and watch for any signs of discomfort or distress, and stop if you see either.

You could try to penetrate them anally. (Anal sex with female dogs was discussed on BF before it was shut down). If you do decide to have anal sex (with your dogs), remember to use a water-based lubricant.

it certainly can, but not all girls lose interest in sex after being spayed. in my late teens/early 20s i had a collie girl who was spayed but had a litter of puppies at some point. apparently that was enough to retain interest. i didn't know anything about cunnilingus back then, sadly, i think she would have absolutely LOVED it, but we enjoyed outercourse a LOT. if you're gentle and use lube, you could probably get several different sizes of dildo and stretch her out enough to accommodate normal sex with her, but as i said in a previous post, go _slow_ and watch for any signs of discomfort or distress, and stop if you see either.

My girl tolerates light petting and licking but not oral penetration or digital. She gets rather wound up in the NO sense so i don't try to go further. The few licks ive given her though tasted heavenly

Are you still having trouble vaginally / anally penetrating your dogs?

By the way, this thread should probably be moved to the zoo section.

Last edited:
Back