How do i make my dog get an erection?

Haii! I'm quite new to zoo and i'm wondering if anyone could give me a detailed description of how to give a dog an erection. I've tried once by rubbing the fur over his penis back and forth but his penis didn't pop out.

Well... dogs actually have an erection pretty much easy (well, aren't we males that way (?) lol), but jokes apart, usually when a dog gets an erection is usually pretty much closer to what we usually call "their climax", and once it gets like that, you have two choices:

1- To leave him as it is and it'll slowly come back to the sheath
2-Keep him by the knot's base (please pull it out gently before it swells up so he feels more comfortable) and keep him at least for a while until he shrinks.

The more "proper way" i think it is to get a dog to have an orgasm/erection is usually to grab the sheath gentle like how you'd hold a hot dog in your hand (jokes apart), i mean, you're using the own dog's sheath as their penises are extremely sensitive and usually our hands are "too dry" for them and makes them a bit uncomfortable (plus our body temps are lower, so, imagine placing a bottle of coke at your inner thigh, like that , lol). Once you hold him that way, you use his own sheath to gently stroke up and down, but try to focus on the part where his knot swells up, and a bit more closer to his body, that's their most sensitive place and where they get usually more excited and stimulated. The dog usually will hump, you wanna get him to do this if you want a posible mounting in the future, and once you notice his member starts to grow, try to gently pull the sheath out and then use your thumb and inder finger like a "ring" around the knot's base and make soft and gentle prods by "clenching" your fingers against that part (usually a more thin trunk in comparison to the knot which will be considerable larger and thicker).

Just try it once you can, and remember the dog may be erect for at least 2-5 minutes after you release him if he orgasmed, and if he didn't the penis will usually come back quickly, but the dog will be horny and worked up and you'll see him more eager to continue

Well... dogs actually have an erection pretty much easy (well, aren't we males that way (?) lol), but jokes apart, usually when a dog gets an erection is usually pretty much closer to what we usually call "their climax", and once it gets like that, you have two choices:

1- To leave him as it is and it'll slowly come back to the sheath
2-Keep him by the knot's base (please pull it out gently before it swells up so he feels more comfortable) and keep him at least for a while until he shrinks.

The more "proper way" i think it is to get a dog to have an orgasm/erection is usually to grab the sheath gentle like how you'd hold a hot dog in your hand (jokes apart), i mean, you're using the own dog's sheath as their penises are extremely sensitive and usually our hands are "too dry" for them and makes them a bit uncomfortable (plus our body temps are lower, so, imagine placing a bottle of coke at your inner thigh, like that , lol). Once you hold him that way, you use his own sheath to gently stroke up and down, but try to focus on the part where his knot swells up, and a bit more closer to his body, that's their most sensitive place and where they get usually more excited and stimulated. The dog usually will hump, you wanna get him to do this if you want a posible mounting in the future, and once you notice his member starts to grow, try to gently pull the sheath out and then use your thumb and inder finger like a "ring" around the knot's base and make soft and gentle prods by "clenching" your fingers against that part (usually a more thin trunk in comparison to the knot which will be considerable larger and thicker).

Just try it once you can, and remember the dog may be erect for at least 2-5 minutes after you release him if he orgasmed, and if he didn't the penis will usually come back quickly, but the dog will be horny and worked up and you'll see him more eager to continue
Like here I am also writing but this pretty much is what I would be saying. :p Beat me and well done.

Don't be disappointed if it doesn't work the first time:). Sometimes it takes a little patience for things to work;).

There's been some good advice already, but I'd be light with his sheath, especially at first. Try and feel further back on his sheath, if you can feel back behind his penis bone, where his knot will start to form. A very gentle pressure there, left and right side of his sheath as you move the sheath slowly on his penis, back and forth, just a couple of inches....... should get a good physical response.

There's some body language or other relationship things to consider. How is your body language towards him? Is it always dominant?

It is ideal to be playful and less dominant with him, often. Even spend more time down on the floor with him. Lay around and crawl on all fours at times. No need to completely act like a dog, but get on his level and chill.

Let him smell you below the belt a lot. Don't use a lot of soap. Body odor and being sweaty of salty is a good thing. Let your animal scent be strong enough to catch his nose a lot.

Last, you may get a better penis response from him if he is up on all fours and not on his back or laying down. Don't jack it a lot, just a little bit. Baby steps....... He'll soon like your touch and start to place his side near you to be touched, but it may take several days or weeks for him to have had a good number of experiences and think that he can start asking for it.

Back