How do I have my dog lick my cock?

Some dogs are into it some are not. It is not guaranteed.
All you do is show you cock to your dog and see what happens. If nothing happens your dog is not into licking and that is the end of it.

Have you tried increasing your precum by edging around your dog? Mine tends to lick anything on it or her.
Yes, there is some smell change when excited and sometimes they do get curious or more eager when stroking. Good catch!

Be careful that the dog is already familiar with your junk and he does not think is some new chewtoy 🤦‍♂️🤣

Yes, there is some smell change when excited and sometimes they do get curious or more eager when stroking. Good catch!

Be careful that the dog is already familiar with your junk and he does not think is some new chewtoy 🤦‍♂️🤣
Well I don't know what sort of dogs you are hanging out with, :gsd_grin: but I have never met a dog yet who didn't know that my penis was part of me and should be treated as carefully as they would my hands or any other part of me. If your dog is a bit rough with the rest of you then it's probably not wise to have you genitals around the chompy end in any case. :gsd_wink:

Well I don't know what sort of dogs you are hanging out with, :gsd_grin: but I have never met a dog yet who didn't know that my penis was part of me and should be treated as carefully as they would my hands or any other part of me. If your dog is a bit rough with the rest of you then it's probably not wise to have you genitals around the chompy end in any case. :gsd_wink:
Yes, never had a problem with that, and I still have all my bits attached to prove it 😅
Actually, careful is quite a word for the ones I've had for more than standard play.

But I have had some that like playing hard on hand and fingers, to the point of stopping because your hands hurt. Playfully but not the sort of playful you want somewere delicate. LOL
So if OP has one like that, might want to go slowly and make sure he understands he can not get too excited and play as hard as with fingers 🤣

I see this question from time to time, perhaps I've just been lucky or I smell good but dogs usually just lick me of their own accord. I might inquire if they are interested by getting some precum or cum on my hand the first time I am with them, offering that to the dog to sniff or lick if they wish too. After that if they are interested they usually just come straight to the source.

If I'm masturbating though I would always cum into my hand and offer it to any four leggers in the vicinity, As it seems to be a prized delicacy, especially with canines, but I have had the odd bovine who also like it. My GSD loved the stuff though and it got to the point where he would want to lick to much and it didn't matter what it was, if it came out of my dick it had to be licked. Which meant I had to make sure the toilet door was properly clicked shut or he would head butt the door open and start trying to slurp up my pee aswell. Which made accuracy into the bowl a little tricky. While I took it as a compliment of how much he liked me, I tried to discourage the practice as I thought it would be bad for his teeth.

To the best of my knowledge cum does nothing bad to dog teeth so he could go crazy slurpping up that stuff, for both of our pleasure.

Yes, never had a problem with that, and I still have all my bits attached to prove it 😅
Actually, careful is quite a word for the ones I've had for more than standard play.

But I have had some that like playing hard on hand and fingers, to the point of stopping because your hands hurt. Playfully but not the sort of playful you want somewere delicate. LOL
So if OP has one like that, might want to go slowly and make sure he understands he can not get too excited and play as hard as with fingers 🤣
Yes... I was with an Amstaff girl a few times who pushed the bounds of how chewy she got with my dick, but she never broke the skin she just like to nibble as she licked. Which was fine if I was paying attention, as she would usually tilt her head slightly if she was in a nibbly mood, but if I was distracted a bit by say lying on my back under her, trying to find the cream filling in her cookie then sometimes she would take me by surprise and make me yelp. Yelping is an effective way to tell a dog they hurt you and they were being to rough.

Been there, pushed him away. My present boy will sniff the stream, lick the head, then I get to clean.
That inside. When pissing out in the field he will just get in the middle to mark the same spot. Not sure if that is a pack thing or a dominance trait... But I know I need to keep turning around to avoid drenching him.

I do not think piss will hurt them at all, but certainly not an image you want to remember when he kisses you 😅

Bobines, I only had goats and they literally HATE anything of animal origin. Fron an speck if tuna in the pizza crust to thrir own saliva in the food they drop. They will lick sweat off of ne, but cum or even penis smell is a no no.

Back