How do I get my dog to wanna do it?

I've never done this before but I want to try and get my dog interested into fucking me I'm a bisexual male so it might harder for me but I still want to try any ideas?

So check out the how to section for sure.

But, most don't really need MUCH motivation. Try just preparing and offering yourself, if that doesn't immediately work then just play, get him excited and happy, get that tail wagging, riling them up and getting them excited can often lead to mounting.

Just remember, at the end of the day, if he doesn't want to, he just won't, and of course forcing or enticing/training it, would be wrong.

Read the guides to make sure you both have a fun and safe time.

Last edited:
Man I need to do that write up I keep talking about doing!

Biggest thing is building the bond between you, and playing will do that.

Make them a part of your life as much as possible, and another big one is learning their body language and learning to use it to communicate with them.

Easiest way to do that goes back to playing and also mimicking their body language and watching the responses you get.

If you're like me, you'll find that you already know the body language, but just forgot it because you've been using language so long.

Once you've gotten body language meanings down, start talking to them while using the appropriate body language for what you're saying. Smarter breeds will start to put 2 and 2 together and start understanding plain English.

Just remember that play for them is also foreplay. How far it goes is up to both of you.

If he's riled up and doesn't mount, play mount him for a second.

I try to discourage hand jobs at this point and let them mount organically on their own.

But if all else fails, a few quick strokes behind his knot usually gets the point across. Just avoid going any further than that. Too much hand jobs and he'll say fuck going through all the trouble of mounting if he can get his while you put in all the effort!

How? First we read....all will become clear....but then, if something does get Murky, you will know WHAT questions to ask.

The "How To" section is here for a reason.

Back