how do I find my clip board

A clip board is a little place where text is stored on computers so you can paste it somewhere using ctrl+v or right click and paste. I do not think it has anything to do with the forum.

Tap your profile pic. You should see "my account" on the left and "bookmarks" on the right. I don't know what you mean by clipboard on the site. The clipboard is where you copy something is stored.

Many thanks Steven,I was trying on my phone and was pushed for space. after your help I am on laptop now & can see it better, looking forward to loading lots more to enjoy.:geek:.
I am finding my way around site, have tried chat,But looks a little off putting atm.

It does take some time getting used to the chat but it's pretty secure. I just don't like having two completely separate things for one product. Having to jump back and forth. Besides I like the one on one conversations here better than the inane chatter constantly marching up your screen of the room chat. It's very, very rare that a good debate will gather enough steam to make the room interesting longer than 5 minutes before it falls back into the usual Hello. Hi. Bye. Hi. Wyd? mind numbing crap.

Back