How do I approach a mare for sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted to try it and know of a few horses that are left in a fairly secluded field, but they wouldnt come anywhere near me

Build a relationship over time. My 1st I knew for 15 years before trying her. My own 2 years before oral and hand. My mule took a year and she made the 1st move

Just my opinion but I think you'd be putting yourself at an extreme risk. Horses can be extremely skittish around strange people and that's a very good way to get yourself hurt. It's your business. I'd also say that if you don't own the animal, you're not going to get a very positive overall reaction here. Eventually someone will say bad idea in a lot more forceful terms. It's your life, live it as you see fit.

Though I should say a mule isn't the same as a donkey or horse. Not playing by a mules exact wants and rules will mean you get nothing from her. Some days my mule wants the d. Others she wants just scratches and still others you'll have her firmly seated on your face

I always wanted to try it and know of a few horses that are left in a fairly secluded field, but they wouldnt come anywhere near me
Any "advice" other than don't mess with them, don't fence hop/trespass, and messing with them will more than likely end with two hooves in your ribcage should be ignored. They are not your horses. You do not know their temperament. If you are in the U.S. many states have "stand your ground" gun laws, which means the owner of said horses can shoot you at will. Most farms and stables have security cameras up the freaking wazoo.

Any "advice" other than don't mess with them, don't fence hop/trespass, and messing with them will more than likely end with two hooves in your ribcage should be ignored. They are not your horses. You do not know their temperament. If you are in the U.S. many states have "stand your ground" gun laws, which means the owner of said horses can shoot you at will. Most farms and stables have security cameras up the freaking wazoo.
Most have machines to bury the body too

Those hidden night-vision cameras can zoom in to read the words on a T-shirt a mile away. Don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back