How do drugs affect your relationship with your furry friends?

Vivianxox

Tourist
I'm a bit of a self-proclaimed psychonaut and while i would never dose my pets, drugs such as mushrooms and LSD always makes me feel more connected to my pets. I'm wondering does anyone else get this? And if so, do you think your furry friends are feeling closer to you after your trip as well?

are you not worried some of your "trips" might be (or already were) too numbing? like to a point of not being able to tell if your partner is comfortable with whatever you're doing with them? can a person "currently on a trip" even tell loss of judgment is happening?

i think drugs and sex (not just zoo, any sex) shouldn't be mixed.

• Love
Reactions: pes
are you not worried some of your "trips" might be (or already were) too numbing? like to a point of not being able to tell if your partner is comfortable with whatever you're doing with them? can a person "currently on a trip" even tell loss of judgment is happening?

i think drugs and sex (not just zoo, any sex) shouldn't be mixed.
Oh no I'm not worried about that, because we're not having sex when I'm high

what did you mean then? you just "like them more" when you're high? in the sense like some ppl claim to "hear colors" when high? warped perception?

I'm a bit of a self-proclaimed psychonaut and while i would never dose my pets, drugs such as mushrooms and LSD always makes me feel more connected to my pets. I'm wondering does anyone else get this? And if so, do you think your furry friends are feeling closer to you after your trip as well?
Mushrooms and LSD always make you feel more connected to your pets? If that's the case, you're not connected to them at all.
"Do you think your furry friends are feeling closer to you after your trip as well?" Why in the WORLD would that make your pet feel closer to you?!?! Please TELL me how that can POSSIBLY happen! Go ahead, I am listening!

You're a "psychonaut?" Please. How foolish. Stop endangering the safety and lives of your pet. Find a loved one to take care of your pets while you get yourself cleaned up.

Back