How did your relationship change when you started?

dobnut

Lurker
Im wondering what sort of dynamic or relationship people had with their dogs before they started having intercourse with them? Did it change drastically as soon as you crossed this boundary?
For example maybe you had a wholesome platonic relationship your pet and never had the thought to have intercourse with them, then maybe down the line that changed and you crossed the boundary where it was no longer simply a"owner of a pet" or "like family" dynamic.

Were there behavioural changes? Problems that occurred because of it? Conflict of interest?

Please post positive and negative experiences thank you

nothing really changes or changes, sex has no bearing on them being "a family" to me or not.

his behavior did change a bit. dunno if it's like a protective gesture from him or something, he tries to lay at my feet a lot. it is kinda sweet, but i'm counting days until my computer desk finally gives out. he's 70kg and doesn't really fit in there, he doesn't care tho.

There were a few changes for me, at first, he'd get a bit more aggressive whenever he was in the mood, like, try to mount me, lick my pussy/ass out of nowhere, jump playfully but eventually get more into wanting sec etc, at least thats how I saw it. And I would mostly find that hot too and give in. Though that's changed as someone pointed out that it kinda works as me encouraging the aggression. Overally though, other than them getting a feel of " If i am horny, this is where I come", not too much beyond that. Though, we definitely feel a lot closer

There were a few changes for me, at first, he'd get a bit more aggressive whenever he was in the mood, like, try to mount me, lick my pussy/ass out of nowhere, jump playfully but eventually get more into wanting sec etc, at least thats how I saw it. And I would mostly find that hot too and give in. Though that's changed as someone pointed out that it kinda works as me encouraging the aggression. Overally though, other than them getting a feel of " If i am horny, this is where I come", not too much beyond that. Though, we definitely feel a lot closer
I understand the dilemma, tremendously hot when a dog initiates and you submit to the knot but then you can have him trying to mount you when you have company

Back