How did you and your animal feel after the first time?

Anonette

Tourist
Regret? Happiness? Did your buddy went straight to eating and sleeping and its usual stuff? Or did you feel like something changed? Got closer? Got apart?
I'm curious. For me? I guess a mixture of everything

O felt regret and dirty, said I would never do it again. I said sorry to my pet and felt so bad. But I did do it again and again many times and felt guilt every time. Right up until my late 40s. I now embrace it and crave it and want it so desperately. I don't feel guilt when I am licked or when I suck anymore. I long fir the day I am fucked. I won't feel guilt tho had I been fucked all those years ago I fear I would of hated myself.

O felt regret and dirty, said I would never do it again. I said sorry to my pet and felt so bad. But I did do it again and again many times and felt guilt every time. Right up until my late 40s. I now embrace it and crave it and want it so desperately. I don't feel guilt when I am licked or when I suck anymore. I long fir the day I am fucked. I won't feel guilt tho had I been fucked all those years ago I fear I would of hated myself.
No reason to feel guilty if he enjoys it. If it is a guy mating a female against her will that is one thing, but it is had to make a male do much against his will when it requires him to get an erection to be sucked or for him to mount.

You should see how eager my stallions are to shove their cock in my ass. No remorse there.

No reason to feel guilty if he enjoys it. If it is a guy mating a female against her will that is one thing, but it is had to make a male do much against his will when it requires him to get an erection to be sucked or for him to mount.

You should see how eager my stallions are to shove their cock in my ass. No remorse there.
Yes well I was young and they were bitches. I use to shove their snout in my pussy trying to get pleasure. But really not knowing what I was doing

Happiness mostly. My first time was with a buddy's pit/lab mix. I felt glad that I was finally able to lose my virginity at around the age of 19/20 and I didn't mind that I lost it to a female canine. She did some happy zoomies so I'd say she liked it too.

With my own doggy girl nothing really changed. I got her from another zoo so she was well bred by the time I got her. I was mostly happy, relieved, and exhausted. Due to her size it took a whole week of failed attempts before I was able to successfully mate with her. She was definitely willing, but it took me forever to find a position that actually worked. She only likes doggy style and pretty much nothing else.

Happiness mostly. My first time was with a buddy's pit/lab mix. I felt glad that I was finally able to lose my virginity at around the age of 19/20 and I didn't mind that I lost it to a female canine. She did some happy zoomies so I'd say she liked it too.

With my own doggy girl nothing really changed. I got her from another zoo so she was well bred by the time I got her. I was mostly happy, relieved, and exhausted. Due to her size it took a whole week of failed attempts before I was able to successfully mate with her. She was definitely willing, but it took me forever to find a position that actually worked. She only likes doggy style and pretty much nothing else.
Omg I would love to watch a boy lose his virginity this way

i think most of us have been there. Hope to help and support your knotting adventures.

I was soo nervous and couldn't comprehend what just happened.
I thought I was in a fever or something. I wouldn't call it regret, but I remember that I wasn't sure what to think about it at first.
Meanwhile doggo here just business as usual.
Happy for you

Depraved, exhausted, exhilarated, satisfied, spent, slightly embarrassed, and enriched all at the same time. I was glad I did it, but also thought it was a one time thing, but one thing does lead to another and ... ;). As for the dog, I don't know; he went to his bed and began licking himself like it was just a normal occurrence, after all, I hadn't been his first woman.

Depraved, exhausted, exhilarated, satisfied, spent, slightly embarrassed, and enriched all at the same time. I was glad I did it, but also thought it was a one time thing, but one thing does lead to another and ... ;). As for the dog, I don't know; he went to his bed and began licking himself like it was just a normal occurrence, after all, I hadn't been his first woman.
For him it was normal and natural. I have learned that with my Shepard, he thinks things are fine, my taboo and nothing to worry about. I have learned to adopt that same attitude around him.

I have learned to be comfortable with myself and him and it has become a natural and normal part of our relationship

From my part, after Chamo mounted me for the first time, it was a mix of feelings, first of affection towards him, resentment, smiles, hatred him, affection again, very nervous, touchy, sad, happy again, I didn't feel like a woman, I didn't feel like a bitch either, I felt like a female (an animal female), previos hime, I was mounted by my boyfriend two times.

From his part, I am not sure, since Chamo had previous expirience mounting dog bitches, But I think he realized that in addition of having an owner, she could also be a bitch that he could mount at home.

My girl only likes doggy style as well, any tips? What position worked for you?

My girl only likes doggy style as well, any tips? What position worked for you?
Unfortunately there aren't any tips I can give you. You shouldn't force nor train them to do something they're uncomfortable with when it comes to sex. Some dogs only like doggy style sex and that's okay, it's the most natural position for them to mate in. I guess I worded my post badly. By "found a position that worked" I meant that I found a way to make doggy style sex work. In my case, I found that she was completely comfortable with standing on the bed while making love to her doggy style. Same position, just done in a different manner. This allows me to stand on the floor, as opposed to having to squat down while mating with her.

I feel a unique closeness to my mare and any difference between horse and man is obliterated...we are what we are at the deepest level of love possible....and happy to have found each other.... 🐎 :love: 🧑‍🌾

I was scared and a little regretful but it felt good and I knew that my dog had a great time cause afterwards he would try to do it again from time to time.

I guess the first time I felt a bit of guilt because of the stigma/taboo about fucking animals I grew up with. But honestly after she flagged me for the second time I was like “lol nah I’ll fuck her pussy any time she wants” and that was that 😂 devoted canine pussy fucker here lmao

Nervous, surprisingly totally satisfied after a healthy orgasm, happy my husband was pleased, a little confused on what I was feeling about having another species in me, then more relaxed as hubby told me how fantastic I was and he gave me a relaxing massage and penetration whispering if I was wanting to enjoy the dog later... I did feel some guilt of having such a wonderful orgasm from our dog, but hubby kept up a steady pace and when he felt me getting close, dove down to lick me to an equally satisfying result.
The rest of the journey has been a learning process, aided by chat friends and another couple we share with.

Back