How deep can you take it?

So, big man, is it about strong women sticking in your craw.....or is it about something else? What gives you the right to throw your nonsense around outside the DF, OR to call anyone here a "Hoe"?
LMAO "Strong" gets wounded by a stupid horny net trolls questions and starts the sjw squealing.

You go Captain save da hoe!

Oh it is the stupidity that annoyed me, the idiocy of going into the fetish section then going into a HNT thread to whine about them asking vapid questions to woman, then squealing Muh misogyny where there was non.

Last edited:
I think girls can be very adaptive. With proper training we can really take a lot ;) closest example I think is a horse cock, lots of videos of girls handling those giants inside!
I agree! In my experience even petite girls can take easily a fist with proper training 😍

Tiptoeing very carefully into this discussion...
Anal depth isn't so remarkable. It's possible to buy a 3 foot colon snake (if you have $400 to spare) and learn to work it all the way up the wazoo.
As for vaginal depth, surely that's a lot more limited. All the discussion of 12" dicks - I have to wonder where it all goes. Stretching will only get things so far. It's not like the vag ends somewhere inside the rib cage, right? I'm curious as to what's the real deal here.

Back