How deep can you take it?

Bonz

Tourist
Looked for posts about this but didn't find much. This is a question for everyone but but really enjoy how much a girl can take.

Haha! This always seems to be a really popular question, or questions like/similar to this amongst the guys. What answer are you looking for? How deep can you go?

I have a German Shepard and he fits REALLY well. Not sure I could handle anything bigger, I can barely handle him.

Deeper than I ever imagined. Sadly, I don't exactly have a measuring tape on hand whenevee. But past my elbow. Which is a chunk more than two scale bananas? Don't think my pets would find it funny if I started pressing cold, clunky measuring sticks against their dicks.

Haha! This always seems to be a really popular question, or questions like/similar to this amongst the guys. What answer are you looking for? How deep can you go?

I have a German Shepard and he fits REALLY well. Not sure I could handle anything bigger, I can barely handle him.
Love to watch that

7-8in is quite nice , I'm more concerned the knot being too big so stick to the lab, shepherd size
True. The knot does add 1-2 inches, sometimes more depending on the dog of course. You're also right that with a woman, a dog cock will sometimes penetrate the cervix. The penis head shape can play a part there too. If he has a distinct tapering like some do, its even more common. Being tied (knotted) that way takes some getting used to! ..annd you spell shepherd correctly Lassie ;) .. the people claiming to have a "shepard" always makes me smile.

True. The knot does add 1-2 inches, sometimes more depending on the dog of course. You're also right that with a woman, a dog cock will sometimes penetrate the cervix. The penis head shape can play a part there too. If he has a distinct tapering like some do, its even more common. Being tied (knotted) that way takes some getting used to! ..annd you spell shepherd correctly Lassie ;) .. the people claiming to have a "shepard" always makes me smile.
LOL..shepard..indeed

Yeah, some bad anatomy there. Nothing is going inside the cervix except fluid. If the penis is that long, the vaginal walls will stretch enough for it to move past the cervix without ever touching it.
Pretty much! The position of the cervix and the size of the vagina varies, but..... in most cases the tip of the penis goes beyond the cervix up into a fornix. This is the tip of the penis sliding behind or beside the cervix.

Still, there's typically a limit on vaginal depth due to the upper back side of the pelvis/the lower end of the spine. Cocks still scrunch into the available space though.

Considering I can take a fist pretty deep and I’ve had one HUGE k9 among smaller boys, I know I can take it really deep pressing hard up against my cervix. How long is deep? I never measured it but it would interesting to actually know the length I can handle.

Considering I can take a fist pretty deep and I’ve had one HUGE k9 among smaller boys, I know I can take it really deep pressing hard up against my cervix. How long is deep? I never measured it but it would interesting to actually know the length I can handle.
That sounds pretty amazing!

Back