How deep can you go?

How deep can you go inside a dogs cookie before hurting her? I've had this question for a while but I've seen dogs take entire lengths before, and have wondered what the max length I can be before I'd have to stop? Is it dependent on size and age?

It definitely depends on size.
And the depth will be about the lenghth of the canine penis of the same breed.

I'm not sure cause dogs vagina are quite flexible and can adapt quite a bit just like a human vagina or any other vagina for that matter. The largest dog cock can get upto 8 to 10 inches so if that can fit inside of a large breed dog I'd say probably cap it there. Scale that down 6in for medium 4in for small. With xl breeds fitting 10 to 12 inches probably even larger depending on the individual.

For large dogs, it is impossible to reach the end unless you have a 18-20+ cm penis. They are much more sensitive to thickness, as their mating mechanism biologically is basically developed for fixed and pulsating stimulation, rather than the continuous friction that the human penis does.

A long penis can be a problem for medium-sized breeds, the average penis (14cm) is not a problem here either.

Back