How deep can a horse penis go int a woman's vagina

UkFunlover

Tourist
I've watched a lot of videos with horses fucking women and curious to know how far the horse dick goes in before actual hurting the woman or cause permanent damage to the vagina and or cervix. Are the women out there able to take it very deep?
Would be interested in hearing from women themselves. Especially those who have been fucked by horses themselves.

I’ve never had the pleasure of having sex with a horse or pony but I can tell yiu all females are different inside and can accommodate different size penises. I haven’t measured any men or dogs I’ve been with including my ex and my current dog but I’d say I bottom out at about maybe 9” or so. A woman’s vagina can stretch more or less depending on her level of stimulation and tolerance of let’s call it pain she feels. I like it rough so I push myself but not every one will. I would imagine women who have sex with horses have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Hope this helps.

Thanks. Obviously with my experiences with fisting women I am aware that the vagina can stretch and adapt but curious since some of the horse cocks in the videos are very huge and seem to penetrate very deeply which as a man is a big turn on I have to say! 😉👍

Back