how canadians handle lockdown

Ha ha perfect!
hey maybe the reds above me will be the first people to come out in public for Zoos.

I'm certain that number is much here than *only* 19 percent, and that's talking about the entire globe... ?

Interesting; I remember when lockdown here in the US first started record numbers of pets were being adopted from shelters, to the point that several around the country were completely empty. Hmmm, it doesnt surprise me that when "normal" people were stuck at home, unable to socialize or date that they started to find their animals attractive. Yet another reason that makes me believe the tendency for humans to have sex with animals is a lot more common than previously thought. Take that anti-zoos out there, a win win for the dogs and the "deviant" people ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you post a link to the article possibly? I wanna read it if it isn't already scrubbed from the internet that is, I wouldn't doubt it, knowledge like this isn't something the general population is ready for. At least I don't think so anyway, not with all the crazy shit happening in the world at the moment

Interesting; I remember when lockdown here in the US first started record numbers of pets were being adopted from shelters, to the point that several around the country were completely empty. Hmmm, it doesnt surprise me that when "normal" people were stuck at home, unable to socialize or date that they started to find their animals attractive. Yet another reason that makes me believe the tendency for humans to have sex with animals is a lot more common than previously thought. Take that anti-zoos out there, a win win for the dogs and the "deviant" people ??
Problem is, where do the dogs go after the infection blows over? People are panic adopting animals in reaction to being lonely. How many can care for them when they go back to work?
Sad to say that the hate will continue after we are done standing together over this virus.
Human habitat unfortunately.

I think it's been scrubbed, I don't see it on her twitter or their official website anymore
I figured as much. Well, that's disappointing. Yet another bestiality study thrown away with not enough people able to see it. Somebody probably got butthurt by the data so it was removed because of its controversy ? either that or someone high up on the chain wasn't happy this information was revealed to the public, regardless its a shame. They can't keep covering up studies like this forever, eventually the true prevalence and correct (unbiased) information about zoophilia will become public knowledge ?

I figured as much. Well, that's disappointing. Yet another bestiality study thrown away with not enough people able to see it. Somebody probably got butthurt by the data so it was removed because of its controversy ? either that or someone high up on the chain wasn't happy this information was revealed to the public, regardless its a shame. They can't keep covering up studies like this forever, eventually the true prevalence and correct (unbiased) information about zoophilia will become public knowledge ?
As they say it will come out in the wash :3

Back