How can I have sex with my dog?

She’s neutered but I have tried multiple times to have sex with her, her asshole is always so tight it’s hard for me to ever put my cock in her. I usually end up having her lick my cock and clean up the cum, but if anyone knows any tips of how to have anal with a dog, please let me know.

If You are having to force it she doesn't like it. Some dogs like it some don't mind it and others don't like it. Your best bet is to get another girl that's un fixed

If You are having to force it she doesn't like it. Some dogs like it some don't mind it and others don't like it. Your best bet is to get another girl that's un fixed
She likes it, I think she’s scared we’ve never had actual sex, she loves my cock and gets very excited when I pull it out, so I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong, is there a certain position I should use?

She likes it, I think she’s scared we’ve never had actual sex, she loves my cock and gets very excited when I pull it out, so I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong, is there a certain position I should use?
No she’s just uncomfortable. Anal can really hurt you know?

Back