how can i find a mare to have sex with

Work towards getting your own, 99% of owners such as myself have absolutely no interest in sharing with anyone we haven't known for years.
I think this person is actually nothing more than a fetish seeker. Otherwise why would an actual zoo ask such a stupid question?

Like when it comes to my mule, sex is just part of our relationship. It's not the primary focus.

As for your girls, I would just want nothing more than to cuddle with them. Nothing more, nothing less. ^w^

I think this person is actually nothing more than a fetish seeker. Otherwise why would an actual zoo ask such a stupid question?

Like when it comes to my mule, sex is just part of our relationship. It's not the primary focus.

As for your girls, I would just want nothing more than to cuddle with them. Nothing more, nothing less. ^w^
I've decided all mules are probably like that

Well it is in the fetish section so yeah 😆

Naturally, mine are friends and companions first and foremost, sex is a very nice bonus in our relationship.

They'd all welcome it, just don't challenge the white pony to any drinking games 😆

i really want to have sex with a mare but i have no clue how to find one, any ideas?
This is just my opinion, but I think you'd be better off not getting near any horse of any kind at any time for any reason. You seem to be more interested in just getting your rocks off rather than the interests and well-being of the mare. And I have ZERO respect for those with that mindset.

So do yourself and everyone else a favor and not near any horses.

You seem to be more interested in just getting your rocks off rather than the interests and well-being of the mare.
He's just one of those guys who are "curious" about mares. Those types of people really couldn't give less of a fuck about them. It's just a new experience to add to their collection.

Back